ADVERTISEMENT

The attempted assassination of Trump Congressional committee to investigate

What exactly is the purpose of the task force? Isn’t this the purview of the FBI and the Secret Service? What is a group of congressional representatives going to figure out on a field trip six weeks after the fact that wasn’t already determined by professional investigators who were onsite immediately?

What exactly is the purpose of the task force? Isn’t this the purview of the FBI and the Secret Service? What is a group of congressional representatives going to figure out on a field trip six weeks after the fact that wasn’t already determined by professional investigators who were onsite immediately?
Lol. Stop making excuses for the inexcusable. It's pathetic.

Reactions: TC Nole OX
Really? What value are these people going to add beyond what the FBI and Secret Service are already investing into this?
To investigate and determine the failures and ways to fix going forward. Even though it was Trump this is inexcusable and things need to be fixed and heads need to roll.

To investigate and determine the failures and ways to fix going forward. Even though it was Trump this is inexcusable and things need to be fixed and heads need to roll.
These people aren't investigators. That's what the FBI does. These people are supposed to enact legislation and all they do anymore is grandstand and look for dirt on opponents. Big ****ing waste of time and money.

No man. The purpose of the rask force ito generate political talking points. Apparently te Republicans are finally getting fed up with donald j tubofgoo and no longer care about doing that for him.

Reactions: THE_DEVIL
No man. The purpose of the rask force ito generate political talking points. Apparently te Republicans are finally getting fed up with donald j tubofgoo and no longer care about doing that for him.
The purpose is to prevent this from happening again.

“Over there is the building where the guy climbed up and started shooting. And over there is where a bunch of people recording video started screaming that the guy had a gun. And over there is where the stage was. I reckon that’s about it. Who’s up for Primanti Bros?”

“Over there is the building where the guy climbed up and started shooting. And over there is where a bunch of people recording video started screaming that the guy had a gun. And over there is where the stage was. I reckon that’s about it. Who’s up for Primanti Bros?”
Sums up your contributions.

Yeah. Cool outing. Sure beats sitting in those stuffy chambers. Hey look! Cameras!

Reactions: TJ8869
Sums up your contributions.
They’re not trained investigators. What exactly are they going to accomplish traipsing around the Butler Farm Show Grounds?

Let the professionals investigate and determine what went wrong and have them submit to Congress a comprehensive report that details measures to prevent this from happening again.

You’re getting all lathered up over nothing.

It does seem pretty silly. Does everything require a congressional investigation now?
We don’t usually see attempted assassinations of presidential candidates either.
Really? What value are these people going to add beyond what the FBI and Secret Service are already investing into this?
Well, based on the previous secret service boss, there appears to be some serious ass-covering going on.

Mind you, idk that I necessarily expect a ton to come from this, but it’s also a bad PR look for republicans to skip the inaugural meeting.

They’re not trained investigators. What exactly are they going to accomplish traipsing around the Butler Farm Show Grounds?

Let the professionals investigate and determine what went wrong and have them submit to Congress a comprehensive report that details measures to prevent this from happening again.

I'm not lathered up or care, but this shows how unserious and hypocritical the GOP is over this ever growing suspicious event. Losers

At least some of these guys presumably have backgrounds in law/police work.

Mind you, idk that I necessarily expect a ton to come from this, but it’s also a bad PR look for republicans to skip the inaugural meeting.
There’s no excuse for them not showing up if they were supposed to be there. But I really don’t see what they were going to accomplish by going there.

I'm not lathered up or care, but this shows how unserious and hypocritical the GOP is over this ever growing suspicious event. Losers
Huh.. For a guy that isn't all lathered up and doesn't care, you sure seem agitated when someone expresses an opinion that isn't in concert with yours.

Reactions: TJ8869
Ouch, that hurt, Chis! 🤡🤡🤡

You created a thread; but do you own it, as you claimed? Weird comment, to say the least.

And your obsession with Republicans continues to be very fascinating.
To be fair, your obsession with Chis takes the cake with respect to weirdness.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT