ADVERTISEMENT

the band/artist that you wished you had seen before they passed

Foo Fighters before Taylor Hawkins passed. Bought tix one day then 12 hours later the news about him came out. Gutted......

• Wow
Reactions: McLovin32
Before my birth, but The Beatles at the Cavern Club, 1963.
Within my lifetime, Nirvana, SRV, Foo Fighters w/Taylor,

Reactions: ButtersHawk
images

Derek and the Dominos. But I have seen Eric 3 times since the 1970s-Ames, Red Rocks and Fiddler's Green (both in Denver.)

Reactions: Tunadog
Stevie Ray Vaughn who was going to be in Cedar Rapids when his helo went down.

Led Zepplin at Soldier Field when Bonham got drunk.

Beastie Boys. Had a chance to go see them in Minneapolis on the Hello Nasty tour and didn’t do it. Only regret I have when it cones to concerts.

Foo Fighters before Taylor Hawkins passed. Bought tix one day then 12 hours later the news about him came out. Gutted......
Damn dude, that's brutal. Foo Fighters w/ Hawkins is up there for me. Audioslave and 2pac also immediately came to mind.

When I was a freshman in college I skipped a free concert on campus to finish a chemistry lab report. The concert was by a little-known band from NYC ...

... called The Ramones.

Sh*t. :(

I have told the story before about how I blew my chance to see Emmylou Harris, opting instead to let my wife watch on her own while I watched the Cubs lose a playoff game. Such a dumbass.

For me there are ones where I could've probably gone to see them, but didn't make the effort and then it was too late:
Nirvana
Beastie Boys
Prince
Pantera

Other than that, I'd have liked to have seen Sublime before Nowell died but, being honest, I only learned of them after their big album came out, then went back and found earlier stuff.

Reactions: blackbones
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT