ADVERTISEMENT

The Batman Teaser Trailer

When I heard they cast Robert Pattinson as Batman I did a major eye roll. But the trailer does look good. I’m willing to give it a chance.

If you seen any of Pattinson's movies other than the Twilight films he pretty good in almost everything

The advantage the Batman movies have is that they can be pretty dark. Batman isn’t a superhero, and a lot of the villains don’t have superpowers either, so you can portray them as some very messed up people in the real world.

Where in a universe like the avengers, you have stupid things like people from Asgard walking around in our world in really stupid costumes and scientists who turn green. There’s not a lot you can do with that and not be campy.

Adam West forever! :)

tenor.gif

The advantage the Batman movies have is that they can be pretty dark. Batman isn’t a superhero, and a lot of the villains don’t have superpowers either, so you can portray them as some very messed up people in the real world.

Where in a universe like the avengers, you have stupid things like people from Asgard walking around in our world in really stupid costumes and scientists who turn green. There’s not a lot you can do with that and not be campy.

Exactly, which is why Batman is, and always will be, the best comic book inspired franchise IMO.

If you seen any of Pattinson's movies other than the Twilight films he pretty good in almost everything

I feel like most of the actors involved in the Twilight series catch too much flack for those movies. The issue to me was less their performances, but rather the source material. Kristen Stewart I think has put in good perfomances outside the Twilight films as well.

Reactions: Dorrman
The trailer makes me actually want to skip it. It’s way too dark. And by dark, I don’t mean violent and adult tones I mean I couldn’t see a ^+^+ing thing in the trailer. Kind of exactly how GOT ruined what was supposed to be their huge battle episode on the Wall. You can’t see ^+^+.

Reactions: SIXERS24 and ping72

I guess that could be correct...if you’re just gonna ignore the Amazon woman from another dimension and alien from Krypton he just joined up with to defeat a monster made from some sort of atomic primordial soup. But yeah...Asgard is dumb.

Looks pretty good. However, I'm sure it will be 2.5 hours long which is way too long for me to sit at a theater. May have to wait until I can stream at home.

Agree and this one looks really dark, count me in as excited for it to come out.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT