ADVERTISEMENT

The BIG Stinkers of the week teams

JerseyCityHawki

HB All-American
Oct 28, 2019
Hackensack, New Jersey
Of course I am biased but I thought Wisconsin looked like a hot garbage mess , same with MSU… Maryland always starts off on fire then ends up losing their last 5/6 games and same with my home state school Rutgers but at least they’re improving… UCLA had a game with Hawaii that was too close for comfort and Oregon was ugly in their win but they got the W and will definitely get better but I think they’re overrated.. USC looked damn good so did Ped State … Illinois looked good and Nebraska has the Natty and Heisman Trophy winner with Ravioli at QB… NOT… OSU looked dominant, Michigan started slow but they will be in form by the end of the year… great defense same with OSU. Illinois looked dominant too and so did Purdue … northwestern looked good and won a close game but they won… Minnesota flopped with a boat leak, Indiana looked good and finally Iowa looked like a hot mess in the first half but really turned it up 10 notches in the second … I am sure I am missing some and this is only a micro dose of the year but I say Wisconsin looked confused and barely hung on to win but will get better as the season continues.

Of course I am biased but I thought Wisconsin looked like a hot garbage mess , same with MSU… Maryland always starts off on fire then ends up losing their last 5/6 games and same with my home state school Rutgers but at least they’re improving… UCLA had a game with Hawaii that was too close for comfort and Oregon was ugly in their win but they got the W and will definitely get better but I think they’re overrated.. USC looked damn good so did Ped State … Illinois looked good and Nebraska has the Natty and Heisman Trophy winner with Ravioli at QB… NOT… OSU looked dominant, Michigan started slow but they will be in form by the end of the year… great defense same with OSU. Illinois looked dominant too and so did Purdue … northwestern looked good and won a close game but they won… Minnesota flopped with a boat leak, Indiana looked good and finally Iowa looked like a hot mess in the first half but really turned it up 10 notches in the second … I am sure I am missing some and this is only a micro dose of the year but I say Wisconsin looked confused and barely hung on to win but will get better as the season continues.
Nice touch with the “Ravioli” name-calling.

Made me chuckle for a second.

Reactions: JerseyCityHawki
Just hard to do any kind of ranking with most teams playing really overmatched teams.

The one team I was impressed with was USC.

This USC team was one of the big ? nationally because of their year-in and year-out sorry defenses. They played well against an LSU team that has a loaded offense and what many consider the best OL in the country. Those 2 LSU OTs should both be top 15 - or so - in the next NFL draft. This USC team could really make some noise not only in the B1G, but also nationally. Watch out as they have athleticism and speed galore just like OSU and Oregon

Reactions: JerseyCityHawki
Just hard to do any kind of ranking with most teams playing really overmatched teams.

The one team I was impressed with was USC.

This USC team was one of the big ? nationally because of their year-in and year-out sorry defenses. They played well against an LSU team that has a loaded offense and what many consider the best OL in the country. Those 2 LSU OTs should both be top 15 - or so - in the next NFL draft. This USC team could really make some noise not only in the B1G, but also nationally. Watch out as they have athleticism and speed galore just like OSU and Oregon
Agree - USC looked very good they have some tall wr’s

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT