ADVERTISEMENT

The Collapse of Earth’s Major Ecosystems Has Begun

OP’s mom’s ecosystem is still doing well.

tenor.gif

So what is happening?

"THE EARTH IS COLLAPSING!!!"

Oh?...How and where?

"You just have to trust me. ITS COLLAPSING!!!..................AAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

BossyAlarmedAcornweevil-max-1mb.gif

Are you that dense?

The first tweet literally breaks down every region listed and what is happening there. Learn how to use twitter dweeb.

Last edited:
I wonder if the Pyramids will survive!

The reign of humans is coming to an end. We weren't here very long, comparatively. The reptiles REALLY knew how to throw a party!

SFGWOl.gif

Reactions: HawkMD and goldmom
Are you that dense?

The first tweet literally breaks down every region listed and what is happening there. Learn how to use twitter dweeb.
I don't use Twitter because its trash.

"But but but news and informa-

Because it's trash......................

"But-"

Trash.

"Bu-"

Trash.

"Le-

It's trash.

"Jus-

Trash. What part about that don't you understand? Stop using Twitter. Your brain will thank you. Do you know why?........Because Twitter is trash.

But also, because f*** Wisconsin, that's why.

• Love
Reactions: The Governator
So what is happening?

"THE EARTH IS COLLAPSING!!!"

Oh?...How and where?
1) Actually, it's the Earth's ecosystems but I won't quibble.

2) You asked specifically "How and where".

3) You were told those questions were specifically answered in the link.

4) You refuse to answer your own questions going on a rant against the source.

5) Brilliant. Really.

I don't use Twitter because its trash.

"But but but news and informa-

Because it's trash......................

"But-"

Trash.

"Bu-"

Trash.

"Le-

It's trash.

"Jus-

Trash. What part about that don't you understand? Stop using Twitter. Your brain will thank you. Do you know why?........Because Twitter is trash.

But also, because f*** Wisconsin, that's why.
1*Um9rP8HD5OwI2A9icKQ1gg@2x.jpeg

1) Actually, it's the Earth's ecosystems but I won't quibble. (I will. I was making my own example. I'm sorry I didn't say something completely different so it was easier for you to pick up on. Next time I'll say "THE WORLD IS ABOUT TO EXPLODE!!!"..........oh?.......How and why?.........."IT JUST IS! YOU HAVE TO TRUST ME!!!!)

2) You asked specifically "How and where".

3) You were told those questions were specifically answered in the link. ("Not clicking on link.")

4) You refuse to answer your own questions going on a rant against the source. (I'd rather others do the work for me in this case........and I made factual statements about the source. Not a rant...... ;) )

5) Brilliant. Really.
giphy-2.gif

So…. Your last post on the subject?

I mean if it’s over why keep repeating yourself ?

fire up the suburban for the lake house.

(I will. I was making my own example. I'm sorry I didn't say something completely different so it was easier for you to pick up on. Next time I'll say "THE WORLD IS ABOUT TO EXPLODE!!!"..........oh?.......How and why?.........."IT JUST IS! YOU HAVE TO TRUST ME!!!!)
You quoted your own example? Brilliant. You quote someone telling you that you just have to trust them when the answers to your questions were readily available in the op? Again...brilliant.

To sum up...you responded to the op with completely made up shit and want to pretend you made some kind of point.

Brilliant...and you're welcome.

I wonder if the Pyramids will survive!

The reign of humans is coming to an end. We weren't here very long, comparatively. The reptiles REALLY knew how to throw a party!

SFGWOl.gif
Ironic dinosaur gif....

Those two dinos never fought. They were not alive at the same time .....

Reactions: funksouljon
You quoted your own example? Brilliant. (You are hurting your own brain.....and it hurts me to watch.) You quote someone telling you that you just have to trust them (DTA..........) when the answers to your questions were readily available in the op? (By clicking on the link......why should I do that when others could do my work for me?.......) Again...brilliant. (Oh it actually is brilliant.)

To sum up...you responded to the op with completely made up shit (If you consider facts completely made up sh** ;) ) and want to pretend you made some kind of point. (I, sir, never pretend to make something.)

Brilliant...and you're welcome.
he-doesnt-understand-josh-sundquist.gif

If you could ask "The Earth", it would probably say that they're not collapsing. They're merely changing, shifting, or whatever works in order to endure the Earth itself. The failed mutations become a part of the "Extinct List."

Flying around at 15,000 mph certainly won’t help reverse global warming. Maybe he’s talking solar or wind powered flight, though. 😆

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT