ADVERTISEMENT

The Covid Shots Are NOT Vaccines - 9th Circuit Rules

Taking plaintiffs’ allegations as true at this stage of litigation, plaintiffs plausibly alleged that the COVID-19 vaccine does not effectively “prevent the spread” of COVID-19. Thus, Jacobson does not apply."

Read the first ten words.

So it’s a treatment and not a vaccine. Okay… am I supposed to be outraged now?

And no, you can’t trust died suddenly.

• Sad
Reactions: Pinehawk

If it's not deemed a vaccine then what does it mean for EUA and also liability protections for manufacturing?

I’m guessing you’re gonna tell me is very bad stuff, but I’m assuming nothing.
I dunno if it means much of anything at this point given less than 10% of people are even likely to get their booster anymore

It could have huge impacts going forward.

A treatment means you have to have the condition or be at high risk before needing the treatment. This would mean way less doses sold.

A vaccine means everyone should take it. Close to 650 million doses have been given in the usa. This could have dropped to 100 million if it was not marketed as a vaccine.

Influenza, and the new rsv vaccine are also not "vaccines". Big pharma will have a lot to say about this.

It will be interesting to see how this is applied going forward.

Joes place argued very aggressively that it was not only a ‘vaccine’, but also that it was going to prevent transmission. I guess it tuns out, neither position was really that accurate.

Reactions: Hawk_82
Joes place argued very aggressively that it was not only a ‘vaccine’, but also that it was going to prevent transmission. I guess it tuns out, neither position was really that accurate.
I remember when Albert Bourla, DVM, excitedly claimed his Pfizer vaccine was 100% effective against covid.

As Bob Eucker might say, “Juuuuuust a bit outside on that one.” 🤣

I remember when Albert Bourla, DVM, excitedly claimed his Pfizer vaccine was 100% effective against covid.

As Bob Eucker might say, “Juuuuuust a bit outside on that one.” 🤣
Joe Biden claimed you wouldn't get covid if you got the jabs. Misinformation from the highest office in the land.

Reactions: MichaelKeller99
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT