ADVERTISEMENT

The current state of pimping out the new Tradmobile....

Just an update.... Everyone looooooooves the Tradmobile.

A guy at Buc-ees in St. Augustine asked where I got a Mazda like that today.

I had to explain all the money I spent to chrome delete and change door handles, the sharkfin antennae, the nose protector, etc.

He thought it was totally bad ass, so suck it, haters!

Outside looks nice. Still imagining the interior though…

xlq3cgcjq8z21.jpg

I had to explain all the money I spent to chrome delete and change door handles, the sharkfin antennae, the nose protector, etc.

Do you worship Emperor Hirohito? I thought you were a vanilla racist redneck. You just seem to be totally confused. Domo harigoto Mr. Roboto.

I don't care for your view of politics but this is a sweet ride. I hope to have something similar someday soon.

Been with Mazda for over a decade, I'm sold.

Do you worship Emperor Hirohito? I thought you were a vanilla racist redneck. You just seem to be totally confused. Domo harigoto Mr. Roboto.

The Japanese worship quality and the Tradmobile was built in Hiroshima.

That's about the best you can get.

• Haha
Reactions: GOHOX69
In August 1945, the Toyo Kogyo headquarters in Hiroshima sustained heavy damage in the atomic bombing of Hiroshima, which was carried out by the United States against Imperial Japan in the closing stages of World War II. The Fuchū plant, located over 5 kilometres (3.1 mi) from the epicentre of the nuclear explosion, was left relatively unscathed; Matsuda offered its usage for the Hiroshima bureau of the Japan Broadcasting Corporation.
During the Allied occupation of Japan, Matsuda was not accused nor formally charged of being a war conspirator, and a revitalized Toyo Kogyo was the main driving force behind repairing the damaged economy of Hiroshima in the aftermath of World War II.

I don't care for your view of politics but this is a sweet ride. I hope to have something similar someday soon.

Been with Mazda for over a decade, I'm sold.
I had a Mazda GLC in 1981. Suck it haters. That being said, my 4runner will run over your Mazda and still start like new. My older 4runner has 300k miles and runs like it's first day. Mazda cannot replicate the reliability of a Toyota or even a Honda.

I had a Mazda GLC in 1981. Suck it haters. That being said, my 4runner will run over your Mazda and still start like new. My older 4runner has 300k miles and runs like it's first day. Mazda cannot replicate the reliability of a Toyota or even a Honda.

Our family has collectively owned five Mazdas, two Hondas and zero Toyotas.

Two of the five Mazdas are our daily drivers. The second two destroyed in a car accidents and the last one was a victim of Obama's "Cash for Clunkers" program.

I traded in a Mazda Tribute to get a Honda Civic because I started a new job that required lots of driving and the Tribute's gas mileage sucked.

All of those Mazdas were/are operating completely fine.

Five years after destroying the Tribute, the Civic's paint was failing badly, and had a recurring A/C problem that no one could conclusively fix.

The other Honda is a 2013 CR-V that was the greatest car I ever owned. But a deer forced me to move on from her. My son still drives her.

I've never owned a Toyota because their salespeople and tactics are beyond scummy.

My coworker has NEVER driven any car except for Toyota Camrys and she got a really bad lemon one go around.

Bottom line: All of the "Big Three" Japanese carmakers are building quality cars.

My brother has an early 90s Mazda.

393TgG3.jpeg

Really only the skin, it's a tube chassis.

Tw2B6Fg.jpeg

Not a rotary, but it does have a turbo...

SOzl2MH.jpeg

It'll scoot:

QcntDma.png

Our family has collectively owned five Mazdas, two Hondas and zero Toyotas.

Two of the five Mazdas are our daily drivers. The second two destroyed in a car accidents and the last one was a victim of Obama's "Cash for Clunkers" program.

I traded in a Mazda Tribute to get a Honda Civic because I started a new job that required lots of driving and the Tribute's gas mileage sucked.

All of those Mazdas were/are operating completely fine.

Five years after destroying the Tribute, the Civic's paint was failing badly, and had a recurring A/C problem that no one could conclusively fix.

The other Honda is a 2013 CR-V that was the greatest car I ever owned. But a deer forced me to move on from her. My son still drives her.

I've never owned a Toyota because their salespeople and tactics are beyond scummy.

My coworker has NEVER driven any car except for Toyota Camrys and she got a really bad lemon one go around.

Bottom line: All of the "Big Three" Japanese carmakers are building quality cars.
That Tribute was a rebadged Ford Escape but I'm guessing you knew that. One of the better fords they've put out these last 2 decadss

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT