ADVERTISEMENT

The Democrat election season strategy explained

I’m sorry, are you questioning the hatred of a lifetime liar, cheater, stealer, conman whose genius is grift, graft and sleaze? That’s the start of my hatred. I also abhor intellectual laziness, incuriousness, bigotry, and wannabe tough guys. Add in malignant narcissism for yet another layer of cause to despise.
So that explains why you hate Trump.

You also just described Gropin Joe to a tee; but the (D) excuses everything in your narrow little worldview, eh?

Reactions: Nipigu
giphy.gif

So that explains why you hate Trump.

You also just described Gropin Joe to a tee; but the (D) excuses everything in your narrow little worldview, eh?
My narrow worldview? Find one post—one—where I so much as even implicitly compliment Joe Biden. One.

My narrow worldview? Find one post—one—where I so much as even implicitly compliment Joe Biden. One.
That’s precious, coming from someone that routinely insinuates people are automatically Trumpsters if they don’t attack him with an acceptable amount of derision and hatred.

Neither Trump nor Biden are fit for the office. It doesn’t matter in November if a voter chooses one - or the other - or just sits this one out.

Not going to change the direction this nation is heading even one, tiny, little bit.

Reactions: Nipigu
That’s precious, coming from someone that routinely insinuates people are automatically Trumpsters if they don’t attack him with an acceptable amount of derision and hatred.

Neither Trump nor Biden are fit for the office. It doesn’t matter in November if a voter chooses one - or the other - or just sits this one out.

Not going to change the direction this nation is heading even one, tiny, little bit.

That is where you are completely wrong. We have seen the damage Trump can do in four more years. I am not saying Biden is the answer to everyone’s prayers, but he can be a much better leader for this country than Trump, so your vote does matter. I do believe that Biden can begin to repair some of the divisiveness that Trump has sown in America as well. Saying it does not matter is exactly what Trump wants you to believe so fewer people vote as he does not believe he can win with a strong voter turnout.

Show me one post—one—where I insinuate someone is a Trumpster, Trumpturd, or otherwise if they don't attack him with an acceptable amount of derision and hatred. I'm pretty sure some exist, but I would like to see them since you claim them to be so routine.

An example… You know the debate over which man is more mentally eroded? Find a post where I've weighed in on this, one post.

The only known about the November’s election shank is that we KNOW Trump is not fit for the office....yours is just speculation regarding ByeDon....you wanna think he is equally unfit...

Isn't this week when the "supposed" bombshell Bolton kiss and tell book is supposed to drop?

The hatred for Trump is frankly the most disturbing thing I see about our country.
You mean it isn't Filthy Don and his merry bunch of corrupt administrate clowns.

The only known about the November’s election shank is that we KNOW Trump is not fit for the office....yours is just speculation regarding ByeDon....you wanna think he is equally unfit...
Technically you’re correct.

But I’ve yet to be proven wrong in speculating beforehand on someone’s ‘unfitness’ for office. :D

Reactions: Rudolph
RULE 8: “Keep the pressure on. Never let up.” Keep trying new things to keep the opposition off balance. As the opposition masters one approach, hit them from the flank with something new. (Attack, attack, attack from all sides, never giving the reeling organization a chance to rest, regroup, recover and re-strategize.)

It's not rocket surgery. It's going to be one bombshell after another, but to no avail. Enough people have wised up to the democrats game so that now they're simply solidifying the opposition because they forgot that...

RULE 7: “A tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag.” Don’t become old news. (Even radical activists get bored. So to keep them excited and involved, organizers are constantly coming up with new tactics.)

You people are stupid.

RULE 8: “Keep the pressure on. Never let up.” Keep trying new things to keep the opposition off balance. As the opposition masters one approach, hit them from the flank with something new. (Attack, attack, attack from all sides, never giving the reeling organization a chance to rest, regroup, recover and re-strategize.)

It's not rocket surgery. It's going to be one bombshell after another, but to no avail. Enough people have wised up to the democrats game so that now they're simply solidifying the opposition because they forgot that...

RULE 7: “A tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag.” Don’t become old news. (Even radical activists get bored. So to keep them excited and involved, organizers are constantly coming up with new tactics.)

You people are stupid.

We have a President who:

-has admitted to lying to the American people about a pandemic
-has harassed others for wearing masks
-has called his generals warmongers
-has disparaged a former POW
-has been accused of calling soldiers losers because he could not understand why they fought for our country
-has been accused of sexual assault by multiple women
-has had affairs with multiple women and paid some of them hush money to keep quiet
-has accused a television personality of murder with no proof
-has supported far right hate groups
-has called people names who disagree with him

I do not believe that these can be debated and this is just a short list off of the top of my head. I am sure that you and others can add to this list.

You say this is a game by the Democrats. This is not a game. You support the person described above and call others stupid. You need to wake up and look in the mirror.

I do realize that nothing is going to sway Trump supporters at this time. I just cannot fathom how someone could support another person to be President who has done these things. This is not a Republican versus Democrat thing to me as Trump has hijacked the Republican Party. Saying you support his policies as some have said does not outweigh all of the things listed above for me.

Last edited:
Isn't this week when the "supposed" bombshell Bolton kiss and tell book is supposed to drop?

The hatred for Trump is frankly the most disturbing thing I see about our country.
The fact that you can’t see why people hate him should disturb you more...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT