ADVERTISEMENT

The democrat meeting must have been really bad

Wow. Just wow.

They need Pelosi to get them in line. She's always been the master of carrot and stick to present a united front.

Reactions: ottumwan in tx
Am I the only one not questioning why they don't change the VP pick? Get a quality VP and Joe's health doesn't matter.

I've long held that belief but haven't posted it here. Figured it must have been a real dumb idea if I haven't seen it on here. Or maybe I thought it was a smart idea and that's why it wasn't on here. LOL. In a way that could make things worse. It becomes 'no doubt' the VP is in charge if you get a new one and tell everyone we got backup president ready to go.

Reactions: Sharky1203
Am I the only one not questioning why they don't change the VP pick? Get a quality VP and Joe's health doesn't matter.
I would have liked a different VP then Harris. Would still like to see her replaced. It's not so much I think she would be terrible. It's that I think she is not helping the ticket at all. She's still better than Trump in my opinion, but that's not the broader opinion. They won't replace here because she isn't willing to go gracefully. IF she was and they could put in Klobuchar, Whitmer, Buttagieg, Newsom, etc I think the outcome would be Joe getting elected again. Dem leadership can't seem to get her to go along with this plan so she's not going to be replaced. What job could she be promised to get her to move along? Maybe supreme court? I don't know what it would be.

Why? This is the problem with today's "adults" Half of them just want to be trolls.
Agree. Why is it so hard for you all to ignore them? Not you specifically, but so many on this board thrive on it. They engage with the same trolls daily. And in some cases, rehash the same arguments daily, weekly, monthly, year over year.

Agree. Why is it so hard for you all to ignore them? Not you specifically, but so many on this board thrive on it. They engage with the same trolls daily. And in some cases, rehash the same arguments daily, weekly, monthly, year over year.
I never understood the button that says ignore. I just simply browse through it and if it's something I like or want to read , I read it. if it's something I don't , and then I don't

• Haha
Reactions: Kelsers
I give a lot of people repeated chances but then yeah, I stop engaging with them. Good point.

Reactions: HawkeyeShawn
I give a lot of people repeated chances but then yeah, I stop engaging with them. Good point.
As do I. But the trolls or some who just want to start an argument. I don’t come here just so some random can get their jollies by getting under my skin.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT