ADVERTISEMENT

The Democratic Party

4.gif

Wants to run your healthcare.

Can’t run a three hour long Caucus attended by Iowans. Patient, kind, and tolerant Iowans!

If you buy Bernie Sanders’ BS i have a bridge to sell you.

In 2012 the Republican party screwed up and had one guy (I think Romney) announced as the winner on Caucus night and then changed up and said another guy won the next day ( I think Santorum).

Reactions: ironside1
If you think the Iowa Caucuses will ever accommodate the 10 o’clock news deadline, you’ve got another think coming. We run our caucus as an homage to the early settlers of our fertile plains, a remembrance of slower times. We just sent our courier on horseback to Des Moines with our precinct’s official results, he’s expected some time Wednesday morning.

Apparently the media didn’t get the memo.

Reactions: ctghawk
They want to run your healthcare?

Words been things, bros.

They are driving the results to Des Moines. Seriously, their app failed, the phones have failed, they are DRIVING some results to Des Moines. And you lib morons want to run healthcare? You guys are morons!

Who wants to run healthcare? You know who would be under M4A? Private hospitals and offices that already exist.

Like I said, words mean things. Maybe you have no idea what the proposals are.

Reactions: Rudolph
Tom Fitton is a straight shooter. If he is hinting at vote fraud then there is probably something to this.

I have no doubt they are trying to cover up Biden’s massive fail.

Tom Fitton is a straight shooter. If he is hinting at vote fraud then there is probably something to this.

I have no doubt they are trying to cover up Biden’s massive fail.

Biden will disappoint for sure. You’re just not going to find out tonight.

In 2012 the Republican party screwed up and had one guy (I think Romney) announced as the winner on Caucus night and then changed up and said another guy won the next day ( I think Santorum).
Hunter Biden doesn’t matter either. :)

Epstein didn’t kill himself. :D

Lol.

Tom Finton? Who was slapped down in his claims about Seth Rich? And California registrations? And Pizzagate? And just today by the Iowa GOP regarding his accusations about Iowa registrations?

You are a joke.

Reactions: Rudolph
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT