ADVERTISEMENT

The democrats are the anti- democracy party

They threw 14 million primary votes in the trash, their elites pulled a coup against a sitting president who wanted to run again. They are anti-bill of rights. Prove me wrong!
Hey Tony, it's Friday evening. Sit back, enjoy a beer, watch a scary movie, and put politics aside for the evening.
Its Going To Be Ok Season 2 GIF by The Roku Channel

They threw 14 million primary votes in the trash, their elites pulled a coup against a sitting president who wanted to run again. They are anti-bill of rights. Prove me wrong!
Primary voters elect delegates, delegates go to the nomination convention and vote for the preferred candidate, they voted for Harris. Were you not paying attention?

Last edited:
Reactions: Torg and millah_22
Anti-bill of rights? Wow - that's a whopper. So the Dems don't believe in freedom of speech, religion press, assembly, or trial by jury? Who would have known? Also, hardly a coup against a sitting president when practically all of the corresponding states' delegates who previously supported Biden voluntarily supported Harris after Biden dropped out. Finally, speaking of votes getting trashed, how about Trump's fake elector scheme in 2020 when he attempted to nullify 13.4 million Biden votes in seven states? Yes - you've been proven wrong.

Reactions: Chishawk1425
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT