ADVERTISEMENT

The Devil Next Door—Amazing Netflix Documentary

BrunoMars420

HR Legend
Feb 14, 2016

I’ve never heard of this story before but I just binged this whole series. It is one of the craziest stories I have ever seen. I highly highly highly recommend

Wow, what a coincidence. We just binged it last night. I remember when it was happening but had forgotten all of the twists and turns. Raised lots of hard questions about relying on eye witnesses forty some years later, the KGB's intentions, his true identity, and what he actually did during the war. In the end, it seems like they probably got things as right as they could have, although his sentence was far too short in my opinion. Too bad he died before going to prison.

Reactions: BrunoMars420
I remember when it was happening, it was HUGE news. I remembered it very well, but the funny thing is, I couldn't remember the resolution of it. I'll finish it tonight, and then I'll know LOL.

Agree it's well done, at least so far.

I remember when it was happening, it was HUGE news. I remembered it very well, but the funny thing is, I couldn't remember the resolution of it. I'll finish it tonight, and then I'll know LOL.

I had no idea what was going to happen until halfway through the last episode haha. So many twist and turns

I recall it too. but I remember the resolution of it being they thought he might not be who he thought he was, then he died. so it's over.

I recall it too. but I remember the resolution of it being they thought he might not be who he thought he was, then he died. so it's over.
My recollection was that he was in fact a concentration camp guard who supervised the murder of thousands of Jews, but he wasn't the really notorious one that they initially thought he was. As soon as I finish Season 2 of Jack Ryan I'll have to check out this series.

Reactions: BrunoMars420
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT