ADVERTISEMENT

The difficulty of being an Iowa fan is….

cmhawks99

HR Legend
Jul 23, 2002
It’s gross watching Iowa play defense in Basketball and offense in Football. I share some of the same frustrations that the angry folks do.

With that said, I propose every 5 years both programs drop to Cummins & Lickliter level futility so fir 3 years so we don’t have to deal with the constant complainers.

I get it, I want them to win more but so do 100% of the fanbases. Georgia fans are pissed right now they lost to Bama. I honestly don’t get the lack of perspective out there. And it’s literally EVERY SINGLE FANBASE!!

It’s gross watching Iowa play defense in Basketball and offense in Football. I share some of the same frustrations that the angry folks do.

With that said, I propose every 5 years both programs drop to Cummins & Lickliter level futility so fir 3 years so we don’t have to deal with the constant complainers.

I get it, I want them to win more but so do 100% of the fanbases. Georgia fans are pissed right now they lost to Bama. I honestly don’t get the lack of perspective out there. And it’s literally EVERY SINGLE FANBASE!!
frustrated the missing GIF by STARZ

You've spent the last three season attacking anyone that would dare question Ferentz and NOW you're frustrated?

Because both issues are easily improved upon if not for sheer pig headed stubborness and pride from the coaches, especially football.

There's absolutely zero reason for fans to be satisfied with Kirk's offense or Frans defense.

They could both just hire someone to do what they are clearly not good at, (that's what all successful people do) but they won't do the obvious.

Therefore all criticisms are earned.

Reactions: littlez
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT