ADVERTISEMENT

The End of the World Is Nigh - Repent or Party?

If life on Earth is likely to end in 4-5 years, how will you spend your remaining days?

• Repenting.

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Partying.

Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Partying, then repenting.

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Helping others.

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Getting even.

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Freaking out.

• Working non-stop on my bucket list.

• Raping, pillaging and looting.

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Denying it and ridiculing those who believe it.

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Making a profit on it.

Votes: 1 5.0%

• Total voters
Nov 28, 2010
Maryland
The article doesn't warn that the Earth may get slammed by lethal radiation capable of wiping out all life, but that's a possibility.

If that happens, we have 4-5 years left. You can stop worrying about everything from grades to debts to dieting to global warming. Just party.

Or maybe the new light in the heavens will signal the rebirth of Christ. In which case you might want to reconsider non-stop partying.

I have it on good authority that Donald Trump will be grabbing a lot of pussy.
. . .

KIC 9832227 was discovered to be a binary star, which means that it’s actually two stars in close orbit of one another. But unlike most of the observed binary stars, Molnar believes that the two volatile spheres are actually about to collide, which is something scientists have never before been able to witness.

Molnar says the epic collision will happen sometime in 2021 or 2022, and the fantastic explosion it creates will actually be visible as a bright spot in our view of the night sky here on Earth. The resulting luminous red nova it creates should stick around for around a month, and if Molnar is correct, the new bright dot will appear in the constellation Cygnus. Of course, we won’t actually be seeing the explosion in real-time, but rather as it appeared roughly 1800 years ago, with the light of the event just now making it all the way to Earth.

https://bgr.com/2017/01/11/star-map-binary-star-explosion-red-nova/

The end of the world will be very quick... not much time to do any of that.

If there was one hundred percent confirmation the world was going to end in 4 to 5 years, it would be complete chaos and anarchy. Like Walking Dead level chaos I would imagine. Hard to say how I'd spend the last few years. Probably tell my wife its time for an open relationship, lol.

I'd like to say I voted partying but....I had to vote freaking out. Unfortunately I'm a glass half full kind of guy.

The universe is under the control of the Almighty
and Majestic God who created it. The world will only
come to an end when God decides it is time for the
Last Day. It is ridiculous to believe that the humanity
created by God will decide the date of The End.

I predict LuteHawk goes full blown party mode.

As for me, I'll spend the first year figuring out a way to escape the galaxy to start over somewhere else, setting myself up as the savior of humanity, and the subsequent time available to me profiting off of that discovery before it is time to go.

Reactions: cigaretteman
Already repented. I'll be trying to get to Maui and surf Pe'ahi (Jaws).

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT