ADVERTISEMENT

The Expanse; Worth watching or not?

JRHawk2003

HR King
Jul 9, 2003
I was looking for a new show to binge watch (My binge is one time a day) and this one looks interesting to me somewhat. Can anyone give me a review? Is it worth checking out?

Best Sci-Fi show on TV. And it is real science fiction. It is by far the most accurate portrayal of space travel I have seen on TV or movies.

I was looking for a new show to binge watch (My binge is one time a day) and this one looks interesting to me somewhat. Can anyone give me a review? Is it worth checking out?
I liked the first season. Have the second recording -haven't started watching yet.

Pretty decent for SciFi; somewhat watered down on the actual drama elements and plot complexity. Worth watching IMO.

The books are a really good read. The show is a bit muddy and I'm not sure how one follows it without having read the books. Lots of somber whispering. I'd watch the show after you read the books.

The books are a really good read. The show is a bit muddy and I'm not sure how one follows it without having read the books. Lots of somber whispering. I'd watch the show after you read the books.

...yeah...my guess is there's a lot more innuendo and dot-connecting with character development in the books. That gets completely lost when 'new' characters get brought in, or are only shown for brief soundbites with little context.

They dropped an F-bomb on tonight's episode. First time I've seen that intentionally done on a channel before midnight on regular cable.

One time a day is not binge-watching.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT