ADVERTISEMENT

The Fall of Minneapolis

Have you watched the documentary?

• Total voters
I don't know who "they" is, but I don't need a narrative to tell me what is easily observable. As mentioned before, due to my spouse's occupation I know a number of first responders up here...police, fire, medical. I tend to believe what they tell me more than any politician...left or right.
You're a lying SOS if you're claiming a single LEO in Minneapolis--except maybe chief beef--is saying crime is down.

Same place he comes up with everything. Pulls it straight out of his ass.
I’ve got relatives, friends living in the Twin Cities…over the last 5 years they all say crime and the feeling of being unsafe has gone up. I’ll take their word over any politician, police officer, or poster on this site. 😉

Reactions: RicoSuave102954
I heard there was a Lynx/Fever WNBA game up in the TC's recently.

And there were tons of Iowa "22" shirts there. What was the body count?
How many Iowans did not make it back?

TIA.
Wow…great analogy/survey of people going to a 2 hour game then getting the heck out of there. 😉

Reactions: RicoSuave102954
I’ve got relatives, friends living in the Twin Cities…over the last 5 years they all say crime and the feeling of being unsafe has gone up. I’ll take their word over any politician, police officer, or poster on this site. 😉
I'll take any normal person's word over any lying magat.

Huh.. Tell them to stop watching Fox News and OAN. Their "feelings" are sure to improve.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT