ADVERTISEMENT

The five most dangerous cities in the USA

RicoSuave102954

HR All-American
Jul 17, 2023
Montezuma, Iowa
Crime and violence have been two of the big problems in American society for years.

According to the Property Club, five cities in the United States stand out above the rest in terms of danger levels. This data is collected from a statistic that compares the totality of so-called violent crimes with the number of inhabitants of a population.

1. Memphis, Tennessee
  2. St. Louis, Missouri
  3. Little Rock, Arkansas
  4. Baton Rouge, Louisiana
  5. Oakland, California

Memphis continues to be, for another year, the most dangerous city in the United States. In 2022, the city was judged to be 237% more dangerous than the national average. With a population of 628,127, Memphis recorded a total of 15,318 incidents of violent crime in 2022, including 289 homicides. Memphis and St. Louis make up the Twin Cities on the Mississippi river, so it is no surprise the two are so close in crime levels.

All 5 are crap hole cities

Last edited:
Crime and violence have been two of the big problems in American society for years.

According to the Property Club, five cities in the United States stand out above the rest in terms of danger levels. This data is collected from a statistic that compares the totality of so-called violent crimes with the number of inhabitants of a population.

1. Memphis, Tennessee
  2. St. Louis, Missouri
  3. Little Rock, Arkansas
  4. Baton Rouge, Louisiana
  5. Oakland, California

Memphis continues to be, for another year, the most dangerous city in the United States. In 2022, the city was judged to be 237% more dangerous than the national average. With a population of 628,127, Memphis recorded a total of 15,318 incidents of violent crime in 2022, including 289 homicides. Memphis and St. Louis make up the Twin Cities on the Mississippi river, so it is no surprise the two are so close in crime levels.

All 5 are crap hole cities

I wonder the percentage of crimes this stated involved guns. Do you have that information?

I wonder the percentage of crimes this stated involved guns. Do you have that information?
Quite high but these places are still jungles even besides guns. A few years ago Mrs Stick and I were in Memphis. Any hotel besides the dumps had high security fences and gates topped with decorative but functional spikes.

On the way to Graceland we saw a couple locals. One was using a 5 ft walking stick with an approx 4" knife blade attached to the end to make a spear.

We had driven so I had access to several firearms but was still condition yellow the entire time there and certainly never relaxed on this vacation.

Quite high but these places are still jungles even besides guns. A few years ago Mrs Stick and I were in Memphis. Any hotel besides the dumps had high security fences and gates topped with decorative but functional spikes.

On the way to Graceland we saw a couple locals. One was using a 5 ft walking stick with an approx 4" knife blade attached to the end to make a spear.

We had driven so I had access to several firearms but was still condition yellow the entire time there and certainly never relaxed on this vacation.
Yeah, that doesn’t like a relaxing vacation at all, scary actually. That had to be unnerving.

Reactions: stickman80
Memphis and St Louis make up the Twin Cities on the Mississippi River?

Seriously?

I’m not sure this news source is all that trustworthy.
I mean I kinda get what he was going for.........maybe???

They're the two biggest cities along the Mississippi between Minneapolis/St. Paul and New Orleans.

Population-wise, Memphis itself is actually the biggest city along the river, but only third as a metropolitan area, for a little csb dyk.......

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT