ADVERTISEMENT

The GOP is dead. Period

It’s crazy McCarthy booted Cheney for wanting to distance from Trump, and the now he’s being denied the speakership by many of the MAGA hardcore.
It exists solely for chaos and individual gain. It has no interest in governing. It is an atrocity this joke was given the majority even though the Dems had historic outcomes during the midterms. The GOP needs to be wiped out in 2024 or 🇺🇸 will be.

An embarrassment that they’re voting on the Speaker?
An embarrassment that they continue to vote on a Speaker.

I dont know, maybe we should recognize and better appreciate historical ineptitude when it is displayed for all to see. After all, incompetence of this magnitude only comes around once a century. 2022 GOP House is the Haley's Comet of political buffoonery.

It exists solely for chaos and individual gain. It has no interest in governing. It is an atrocity this joke was given the majority even though the Dems had historic outcomes during the midterms. The GOP needs to be wiped out in 2024 or 🇺🇸 will be.
How many OWI’s have you had?

• Haha
Reactions: CeeTeeHawk1
Maybe the House Republicans need to implore God for direction?

Or Satan?

Or Mike Lindell?

Bunch of idiots and feels like we are watching incompetence x 10.

I'm loving this. Anytime politicians won't simply blindly follow the party line is great. Let some Republicans Manchin the (proposed) leadership. Maybe, just possibly, we could get a Congress that actually somewhat cares about country over party.

Way off topic and unnecessary. Sometimes the truth hurts. Your party is full of crazies in elected seats…..sorry.
It is necessary, Chis needs to look in the mirror before accusing republicans of being terrorists etc

• Sad
Reactions: Tom Paris
It is necessary, Chis needs to look in the mirror before accusing republicans of being terrorists etc
What a ridiculous statement. It's sad that so many Americans can't see the difference in the two parties. Republicans have no desire to govern or do anything for everyday Americans. Everything is a reality show with them. Look at the people your party has elected. It's becoming one lying, corrupt crazy person after another. Again. MARJORIE TAYLOR GREENE is one of the most powerful people in America...after TWO YEARS in Congress!! That lunatic is calling a lot of shots for your party. Then we can move on to Gaetz, Jordan, Gosar, and on and on.

There's nobody like that on the Democratic side. There's people you don't agree with...but they aren't batshit crazy.

There's nobody like that on the Democratic side. There's people you don't agree with...but they aren't batshit crazy.
tumblr_inline_onqgp6dpX91sm10cy_1280.jpg

5bb9285b2100005002c97c93.jpeg

What is there to see other than this 2 day joke and worldwide embarrassment on display. The GOP is a national security threat.
The world doesn't care about how we elect the speak of a branch of our government. Per usual you are getting yourself worked up only to be let down as a giant nothing burger moves through time.

Change your pants.

I'll give you W-S...she's terrible...but doesn't have the power that has been bestowed on MTG. My point still stands. It's not even close. You have people accused of covering up sexual assaults, and accused of sex trafficking. Those are hard to beat.

I'm loving this. Anytime politicians won't simply blindly follow the party line is great. Let some Republicans Manchin the (proposed) leadership. Maybe, just possibly, we could get a Congress that actually somewhat cares about country over party.
If you actually believe that the GOP stands for that, I've got a bridge I will sell you.

The MAGA crowd are largely grifters and attention whores.

This comparison makes no sense. Chis is often accurate with the current state of the Republican Party. Look am some of the lunatics sitting in elected seats for them.
I can show you 5x him being wrong for every half truth he is right. Those threads just get buried and forgot about as he immediately moves to his next focus of histrionics. Actually pay attention to his batting average, he is about as accurate as a fortune teller saying some obscure statement.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT