ADVERTISEMENT

The Kaminsky Method

Lone Clone

HR King
May 29, 2001
I did a search and found no reference to this, so if it's a Pepsi moment, I beg forgiveness in advance. I was surprised to find nothing, since the show is in its second season now. I've watched the first few episodes.

Netflix original. Sort of a black comedy; hard to categorize. Pretty poignant in spots. Basically a look at aging and life in general. Very good, acted very well.

Michael Douglas is a big-time acting coach in Hollywood. Alan Arkin is his best friend and agent. Cameo performances by Ann-Margret, Jay Leno and Danny DeVito. The latter plays a urologist. Hilarious.

Reactions: LuciousBDragon
Danny DeVito would make a perfect Urologist.

Ann-Margret makes a perfect anything. She has no boundaries as an actress. She just might be the best of all time.

Last edited:
I did a search and found no reference to this, so if it's a Pepsi moment, I beg forgiveness in advance. I was surprised to find nothing, since the show is in its second season now. I've watched the first few episodes.

Netflix original. Sort of a black comedy; hard to categorize. Pretty poignant in spots. Basically a look at aging and life in general. Very good, acted very well.

Michael Douglas is a big-time acting coach in Hollywood. Alan Arkin is his best friend and agent. Cameo performances by Ann-Margret, Jay Leno and Danny DeVito. The latter plays a urologist. Hilarious.

Starting season two tonight. Mrs. Dragon (no pics) and I enjoyed season one a lot. If you like old people jokes and old Hollywood stories then this is your jam.

I enjoyed Season One and started Season Two last night. Jane Seymour looks good with gray hair. Not a binge watcher. I watch one at a time to make them last.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT