ADVERTISEMENT

The OiT thread. The definitive collection of anecdotes, stories, and myths of an hrot legend.

I will tell you who ..its the kabal of globalists, shadow government, saudis, Rothschild, queen of england minions
And they are currently controlling Isis, al-queda, etc? They are giving them directions and those groups follow these directions, and thus are NOT being actually driven in their actions by religious extremism. Correct? Doesn't the CIA and other US forces play a part logistically? I thought you said that previously.

Illuminati, bro. Them and the Bilderbergs, the Tri-Lateral Commission, the Free Masons...it's all the same thing!

It's pretty deep and goes way back to the time of Christ. Lots of hidden secrets, lots of people in the shadows pulling the strings. It's all about power & world domination but it's done to protect a secret. They keep us off balance with their pulling the strings so that we never discover the real truth. The wars, the power struggles, it's all orchestrated and meant to keep us off balance and from discovering the truth.

I think it might be too deep for you to understand.

Reactions: ottumwan in tx
actually we raced here in tx from 2002-06 and towards the end we worked a deal with redline and i got the jersey still but never bought a bike then this weekend i was at a national in austin and redline team is.no more. Sad

Damn. RIP Redline. I idolized R.L Osborne. So much so I bought a Haro when he switched teams.

OiT used to be a good poster back when he posted normally and every once in a while dropped some crazy idea. Then he got known for being the crazy one, and has tried to live up to expectations ever since. Now he tries too hard and has lost the sweet innocence that made the schtick funny.

OiT used to be a good poster back when he posted normally and every once in a while dropped some crazy idea. Then he got known for being the crazy one, and has tried to live up to expectations ever since. Now he tries too hard and has lost the sweet innocence that made the schtick funny.
i think i.was inbetween jobs then now i am trying to work and drive and post

Damn. RIP Redline. I idolized R.L Osborne. So much so I bought a Haro when he switched teams.
those were the freestyle days, i date back to the race days. I sort of skipped the freestyle era. Redline racing team is no more but i was talking to the former team mgr he said you can still buy frames on Amazon, oh boy

Illuminati, bro. Them and the Bilderbergs, the Tri-Lateral Commission, the Free Masons...it's all the same thing!

It's pretty deep and goes way back to the time of Christ. Lots of hidden secrets, lots of people in the shadows pulling the strings. It's all about power & world domination but it's done to protect a secret. They keep us off balance with their pulling the strings so that we never discover the real truth. The wars, the power struggles, it's all orchestrated and meant to keep us off balance and from discovering the truth.

I think it might be too deep for you to understand.
too deep for ragle or me? I somehow get the feeling ragle is trying to trip me up

Reactions: Tunadog
And they are currently controlling Isis, al-queda, etc? They are giving them directions and those groups follow these directions, and thus are NOT being actually driven in their actions by religious extremism. Correct? Doesn't the CIA and other US forces play a part logistically? I thought you said that previously.
yes and yes, both are true

Ok backing up a bit, ragle asked what the end game is, well it is to kill off all of us except 500 million of us

Georgia guidestones tell us what the end game is. Why 500 million ?...,,i have no clue where they come up with the number

i had a stock car racer dude weld my western flyer when it cracked

You're fat too OiT?

fat_cyclist.jpg

What is Georgia guidestones?
gg3.gif

"THE MESSAGE OF THE GEORGIA GUIDESTONES

1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
2. Guide reproduction wisely - improving fitness and diversity.
3. Unite humanity with a living new language.
4. Rule passion - faith - tradition - and all things with tempered reason.
5. Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
6. Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
7. Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
8. Balance personal rights with social duties.
9. Prize truth - beauty - love - seeking harmony with the infinite.
10.Be not a cancer on the earth - Leave room for nature - Leave room for nature. "

http://www.radioliberty.com/stones.htm

Yes i believe in aliens and spirits and ghosts because i believe they are all of the same realm. I attend cornerstone church from time to time and pastor hagee has told stories many times about spirits, evil demons. I would like to run my theory past him about jesus being an alien implant baby
I too would like you to do that. Try to record it and post for us. TiA

My personal fav OiT theory was the one where Obama was going to nuke Mexico for a false flag Friday extravaganza.

I too would like you to do that. Try to record it and post for us. TiA

My personal fav OiT theory was the one where Obama was going to nuke Mexico for a false flag Friday extravaganza.
I wish I recalled it for sure. I remember the missing nukes but I do not recall the mexico thing , those false flag Fridays were every Friday for a year it seemed like , so there is no way to remember all of them . I recall something about nukes and north Carolina

I think OiT got my very first like after joining. He had a really funny one-liner response that I took to be sarcastic, but later in that same thread he was talking about who was going to be installed as President. I made a mental note that he's an obvious troll, but I think everyone knows he's legit.

In this thread, he'll share some of his best findings and most amazing discoveries after many many years of research. Ask him questions and/or clarifications on his positions, or tell us about your unique interactions with the one and only OiT.

"The truth doesn't matter. It's all true." OiT and Hemingway.

So the main question now i have in 2017, if the new world order kabal installed obama,.did 9-11, shot jfk... are they controlling trump? That's what i worry about.

Reactions: hawkeyepower100
So the main question now i have in 2017, if the new world order kabal installed obama,.did 9-11, shot jfk... are they controlling trump? That's what i worry about.
How can this even be a question in your mind? If you believe secret shadowy forces control the world, then they obviously control the world leaders. If Trump is independent, then there is no cabal. You have to pick a world view.

How can this even be a question in your mind? If you believe secret shadowy forces control the world, then they obviously control the world leaders. If Trump is independent, then there is no cabal. You have to pick a world view.
i don't believe they initiate you till you get to dc, i wonder if they got to trump on innauguration day or if he told them to pound sand

Reactions: DrVenkman
So natural if we follow my lead, both putin and trump would work for the same people, meaning they are minions. Meaning you are incorrect about russia owning anyone

Thanks for sharing. You are most certainly insane, but the good news is it doesn't appear to be getting any worse.

It makes perfect sense now that you would lie for Alex Jones. You've been doing it for 20 plus years.
you are welcome. I caught major grief over thinking iowa may lose to osu that next week , oh the horror!

So natural if we follow my lead, both putin and trump would work for the same people, meaning they are minions. Meaning you are incorrect about russia owning anyone
This doesn't follow. Trump and Putin can work for Russia. Russia can work for the alien queen and Russia can still be holding America's puppet strings. If you would feel better admitting the aliens control Trump, I'm cool with that reframing.

HUDmr2i.jpg

Reactions: Tunadog
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT