Hawkeye2222

HR MVP
Dec 21, 2014
with IA signing these this year the future is looking pretty good

6'6 Levi Paulson
6'6 Landan Paulson
6'5/6 Waechter
6'4 Daniels

these are some pretty big OL to block for Graham the next 5 years after they all RS. then add in 2014 commit
6'5 LeGrand
6'4 310 lbs Render
6'3 290 lbs Reynolds

you chicken littles or should I say KF haters are probably dancing a jig right now but more than likely IA may have backed I to a better recruit jus like they did when Michigan stole IA commit 4* CB Hill and ended up with 3* King who started as a true FR.

I think OL is the strength of this class and with him being the only back this year, with just one last year, there is going to be a great opportunity for him to play. My guess is Higdon gets buried on the depth chart next year by a couple of 4/5 star recruits. His loss.

Originally posted by Hawkeye2222:

with IA signing these this year the future is looking pretty good

6'6 Levi Paulson
6'6 Landan Paulson
6'5/6 Waechter
6'4 Daniels

these are some pretty big OL to block for Graham the next 5 years after they all RS. then add in 2014 commit
6'5 LeGrand
6'4 310 lbs Render
6'3 290 lbs Reynolds

you chicken littles or should I say KF haters are probably dancing a jig right now but more than likely IA may have backed I to a better recruit jus like they did when Michigan stole IA commit 4* CB Hill and ended up with 3* King who started as a true FR.
lol your one example does provide pretty strong evidence. Actually what's more than likely to happen is that Ferentz will be blown away by a walk on fullback's attention to work ethic, will choose to start him, and Graham will transfer within a couple years.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT