ADVERTISEMENT

looking at the 18 commits by position

Why does every thread in which 2222 posts get taken over by people more interested in bashing him than staying on the thread topic.

Yeah, yeah, he gets a little too rah - rah at times, but those jumping him in every thread are, frankly, far more wearing.

If you don't like what he posts, move on. Endlessly calling him out, regardless of what he says, is pointless.

Originally posted by HawkamongstGophers:
Why does every thread in which 2222 posts get taken over by people more interested in bashing him than staying on the thread topic.

Yeah, yeah, he gets a little too rah - rah at times, but those jumping him in every thread are, frankly, far more wearing.

If you don't like what he posts, move on. Endlessly calling him out, regardless of what he says, is pointless.
Ummm No. It's Kilroy that takes over threads by posting the same BS over and over again.

This list compiles the make-up of Big Ten schools commitment lists from their own home state:

Illinois-5
Indiana-4
Iowa-9
Maryland-6
Michigan-2
Michigan St.-5
Minnesota-2
Nebraska-2
Northwestern-4
Ohio State-12
Penn St-11
Purdue-5
Rutgers-6
Wisconsin-4

I will let others draw their own conclusions about what this says about Iowa's recruiting.

This post was edited on 2/2 11:25 AM by Mr_Galmaster

Originally posted by Mr_Galmaster:

This list compiles the make-up of Big Ten schools commitment lists from their own home state:

Illinois-5
Indiana-4
Iowa-10
Maryland-6
Michigan-2
Michigan St.-5
Minnesota-2
Nebraska-2
Northwestern-4
Ohio State-12
Penn St-11
Purdue-5
Rutgers-6
Wisconsin-4

I will let others draw their own conclusions about what this says about Iowa's recruiting.
I think we have 9 commits from Iowa, not 10.

Not saying getting kids from Iowa is bad sure some will work out. The bad thing I see is the correlation with KF and end of the HF era. Hayden started taking more Iowa kids than normal at the end and didn't get the skilled position players too and how after Dwight's class left it was all down hill from there. And that class had probably 3 of the best to ever play at Iowa from Iowa in Banks, Dwight & Devries.

I found the - "before Doyle"statements particularly useless...
Every recruit is before Doyle until they get there.

Originally posted by GarryO37:

Originally posted by HawkamongstGophers:

Ummm No. It's Kilroy that takes over threads by posting the same BS over and over again.
He can't hijack his own thread.

Originally posted by Ladell-hawk:
Originally posted by Mr_Galmaster:

Illinois-5
Indiana-4
Iowa-10
Maryland-6
Michigan-2
Michigan St.-5
Minnesota-2
Nebraska-2
Northwestern-4
Ohio State-12
Penn St-11
Purdue-5
Rutgers-6
Wisconsin-4

I think we have 9 commits from Iowa, not 10.
the night is young

Lets see what these guys can do before throwing them under the bus. If Kirk likes em fine. I think we can have a potentially decent class that will pay out. Nobody gave Bob Sanders much of a chance but hey we have smart critics that are versed in IMA
JERKU.

Not if your running practice, hansenhawk!!!!!!!!!!! I gauratee you, you couldn't even run a 'good' practice, so what the hill would you know about it???????????
Get back to your Tank commander game and just stfu.........Where do you people come from with your idiotic comments????
I try to stay civil, i really do>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT