ADVERTISEMENT

The Players

linkshero

HB Legend
Gold Member
Aug 14, 2008
SkAnkeny
Zach with a 68 today. Should put him right there for the weekend.

Was really hoping Horschel would blow up today. That guy is really a huge tool. Basically threw the entire Sawgrass crew under the bus, in a not so PC way this week.

Horshits lie on the 10th. That's some outstanding Karma......

CEgnfrpUUAEy-zy.jpg

What did Horschel say/do?

Sawgrass was in rough shape for the event last year because it had newer greens and it was a cold winter, spring. I'm sure the staff did everything they could to make it as good as possible, but that wasn't good enough for lil Billy. He basically talked about them like they were shite, the course was shite, and he is the end of the world. Lost all respect for him.

gotcha. I'd forgotten about that. The guy has a big mouth.

Water shot on 16 hurt him but Fowler making a run.

Horschel just went in the drink at 17. Lol

And Kuchar with the behind the back shot. Awesome!

Sawgrass was in rough shape for the event last year because it had newer greens and it was a cold winter, spring. I'm sure the staff did everything they could to make it as good as possible, but that wasn't good enough for lil Billy. He basically talked about them like they were shite, the course was shite, and he is the end of the world. Lost all respect for him.

So? Opinions are opinions. Having a bad day on the golf course can lead to these kinds of things. It's part of everybody's job. Perhaps not smart to say these things but really links....No harm no foul. If you judge folks by EVERY word they speak....you can't have much of an opinion of any of us.

So? Opinions are opinions. Having a bad day on the golf course can lead to these kinds of things. It's part of everybody's job. Perhaps not smart to say these things but really links....No harm no foul. If you judge folks by EVERY word they speak....you can't have much of an opinion of any of us.

Horschel is a notoriously loud mouth idiot. It's not like it's a one time thing.

Say it ain't so, Billy Ho!

I really don't know enough about the guy, though. So I too am gonna reserve judgement.

Another guy a lot of people have loved to hate for a LONG time, Phil Mickelson, got a little abused by the course. But his comment afterward is the kind of stuff that makes me like the guy. He's candid. He's interesting. Phil said, "I was thinking as I was walking around the course, 'I can't believe I've actually won here.' " That's pretty good.

Good to see Zach up there.

He hadn't been getting out of the blocks very well for quite a while there. Also, he was struggling with putting enough that he had actually shelved the SeeMore putter. Huh?

Zach abandoning the SeeMore? What would have been next? Damon abandoning the Chicken Dance? Zach abandoning Damon? Or would Zach forgo Dr. Mo, Morris Pickens? Zach and the team were headed for a dangerous, dangerous downward spiral.

Thankfully, we have seen the SeeMore go back in the bag, Zach back up on the leaderboard, and best of all ... a few more Chicken Dances.

Ahh, all is right again.

Good to see Zach up there.

He hadn't been getting out of the blocks very well for quite a while there. Also, he was struggling with putting enough that he had actually shelved the SeeMore putter. Huh?

Zach abandoning the SeeMore? What would have been next? Damon abandoning the Chicken Dance? Zach abandoning Damon? Or would Zach forgo Dr. Mo, Morris Pickens? Zach and the team were headed for a dangerous, dangerous downward spiral.

Thankfully, we have seen the SeeMore go back in the bag, Zach back up on the leaderboard, and best of all ... a few more Chicken Dances.

Ahh, all is right again.

Historically, this is Zach's time of the year. He does well once the weather starts to warm-up and wins after The Masters. Texas has been very good for him......and he has done well at Ponte Vedre in the past, too.

Historically, this is Zach's time of the year. He does well once the weather starts to warm-up and wins after The Masters. Texas has been very good for him......and he has done well at Ponte Vedre in the past, too.
Yep, when I saw Kevin Na at the top of the leaderboard I was reminded of a few years ago when both he and Zach contended here.

As you probably remember Na was in the absolute throes of a full-blown case of the yips. Odd for it to affect the full-swing, and even odder yet to somehow manage to lead a golf tournament. The Players at that. And amidst this circus was Zach.

Gladly, Kevin has lost the yips and Zach has found his trusty rusty.

and Damon is still doin' the Funky Chicken ...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT