ADVERTISEMENT

The problem is, the cars are too easy to steal!!!

My Jeep has a soft top. It can be taken apart easily from the outside. The first thing I did was install a hidden kill switch that's not connected to the wiring harness. If someone tries to hot wire it or otherwise start it, it will turn over, but not crank.

I can't keep someone from winch-dragging it onto a flat bed, but I can make it as tough as possible.

It would be nice to blame the criminals once in awhile.

Long gone are the days of stealing chromies for your side bitch, now you gotta get them a kia just because your balls smelled like your main hoes buttussy.

It was a simpler time, it was a better time.....

Lmao, I was literally telling someone about my chromie stealing today. The cops had gotten a report on my band of chromie thieves and pulled us out of class. The other three guys were crying like wusses and ratted themselves out. I was like I don't know what you are talking about, I would never. Afterwards I ditched the evidence in a sewer drain. CSB

Lmao, I was literally telling someone about my chromie stealing today. The cops had gotten a report on my band of chromie thieves and pulled us out of class. The other three guys were crying like wusses and ratted themselves out. I was like I don't know what you are talking about, I would never. Afterwards I ditched the evidence in a sewer drain. CSB
I've dabbled. 😉

Did you ever mess around with hood ornaments?

LOL. Clone the fob. It's easy.
Clone the fob. Got it.

Is that anything like ........

cross-the-streams.gif

When I was growing up my buddies dad had a crown vic you could start by turning the guard around the key and didn't even need a key, somehow we knew not to steal.peoples shit.
Kias and Hyundais can be stolen with a screwdriver and a thumb drive. I'll blame the manufacturers too. Not as much as the criminals obviously but that is engineering negligence. And they've been aware of it for years.

Reactions: Flie and Moral
My Jeep has a soft top. It can be taken apart easily from the outside. The first thing I did was install a hidden kill switch that's not connected to the wiring harness. If someone tries to hot wire it or otherwise start it, it will turn over, but not crank.

I can't keep someone from winch-dragging it onto a flat bed, but I can make it as tough as possible.

When i was still driving my 91 Camaro regularly I just kept the top down all the time. Soft top did no good, people would just cut it it to get in.

Figured if the could see there was nothing to steal inside they would just move on....and it worked to do that.

Reactions: billanole
Blaming the car manufacturers is complete bullshit. Mods, ban me for my language if you want.

We should be blaming the lawless punks (and organized gangs) who are stealing cars.

I should be able to leave my freaking fob in the car seat without fear of someone stealing my car.

But unfortunately, "our fellow Americans" will jump in and drive away if I did that.

We're a country lacking a moral compass.

Blaming the car manufacturers is complete bullshit. Mods, ban me for my language if you want.

We should be blaming the lawless punks (and organized gangs) who are stealing cars.

I should be able to leave my freaking fob in the car seat without fear of someone stealing my car.

But unfortunately, "our fellow Americans" will jump in and drive away if I did that.

1krhw3.jpg

Move to a country where nobody would steal anything. There should be lots of choices.

You guys realize this is why car keys exist in the first place and why cars have door locks. My parents always used to leave their keys in their cars and would leave the front door to the house unlocked. I always thought they were crazy for doing that, even though our neighborhood had pretty much zero crime.

Criminals are blamed for theft. I think you guys know this. Car makers are also held accountable if their product is ridiculously easy to steal. There is an expectation that new cars are designed to be at least moderately difficult to steal. Maybe they could build a new line of cars that advertise push button start with no keys or locks of any kind. "Do you trust the world and are tired of having to lock your car? Well wait no more!!"

On a related topic, I saw a video the other day where two car jackers tried to steal a car and failed because it was a stick shift. They pulled the guy out of the car, jumped in, and then they both jumped out and ran when they saw it was a stick.

It's like the what the chain stores are doing now. It's a good thing razors and toothpaste are locked up because it was like they were begging me to steal it.

So how far is this moronic AG from blaming women's clothing for them being raped? Basically he is claiming that the animals in the zoo are too wild to control themselves, so we blame the victims. He seems like a bright fellow.

So how far is this moronic AG from blaming women's clothing for them being raped? Basically he is claiming that the animals in the zoo are too wild to control themselves, so we blame the victims. He seems like a bright fellow.
He's a muslim...women can't be raped in his psychopathic mind.

I’ll never understand why people like living in a big city.
I don’t think a single door to my house is locked right now while I’m at work.
Can leave the vehicle parked outside with the keys in it as well.

We have a hidden kill switch on our Willys as well.

I’ll never understand why people like living in a big city.
I don’t think a single door to my house is locked right now while I’m at work.
Can leave the vehicle parked outside with the keys in it as well.

Access to more stuff. I don't live in a big city but I get why people do.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT