ADVERTISEMENT

The problem with Biden

How do you justify saying a candidate is not capable of running for election but he’s fine running the country.
Maybe he can't handle doing both, but could focus on just being president for a few more months. Being a candidate and all the travel, rallies, meetings, interviews, town halls, debates, kissing babies etc. that's already HARD... Then being President is maybe the toughest job period.

I'm not a biden supporter or even a democrat, but I'd like to see Joe finish out his elected term if he's up to the task. I don't think the 25th is a good look, and I don't want the 25th invoked too loosely in the future.

Maybe he can't handle doing both, but could focus on just being president for a few more months. Being a candidate and all the travel, rallies, meetings, interviews, town halls, debates, kissing babies etc. that's already HARD... Then being President is maybe the toughest job period.

I'm not a biden supporter or even a democrat, but I'd like to see Joe finish out his elected term if he's up to the task. I don't think the 25th is a good look, and I don't want the 25th invoked too loosely in the future.
I think they just admit he’s not running the country now and just let us ride it out until Jan.

Reactions: KFsdisciple
I don't know that he's capable of running the country today. I have zero faith in him lasting the next 4.5 years. I am certain that Trump is unfit to serve in that office.
It is obvious. Dont fool yourself. We are talking about leading tbe most powerful empire in the world. He is not capable.

Why do people think playing dumb is a effective tactic?

The argument isn't that Biden is not capable of running for election, it's that he's not capable of winning the election.
My hope is that people aren't playing dumb, they're trying to be respectful of a guy who has devoted like the last 50 years of his life to public service.

My hope is that people aren't playing dumb, they're trying to be respectful of a guy who has devoted like the last 50 years of his life to public service.

Lol yeah, the same guys with the "FVCK JOE BIDEN" signs, "Let's go Brandon!" chants at sporting events, and loony conspiracy theories about everything are definitely just trying to be respectful.

Lol yeah, the same guys with the "FVCK JOE BIDEN" signs, "Let's go Brandon!" chants at sporting events, and loony conspiracy theories about everything are definitely just trying to be respectful.
I meant on here or more specifically democrats. But don't forget it was the never lies always honest, never wrong MSM that started "Let's go Brandon"

I've got one of those in the house behind us. Giant banner that says **** Joe Biden and Everyone That Voted For Him. It's been hanging up in his garage for the last 3 years and leaves his door up so everyone walking by can see it. Classy family.

I've got one of those in the house behind us. Giant banner that says **** Joe Biden and Everyone That Voted For Him. It's been hanging up in his garage for the last 3 years and leaves his door up so everyone walking by can see it. Classy family.

Millions of them, you just have to pity them, at this point they're probably lost for good.

Millions of them, you just have to pity them, at this point they're probably lost for good.
Joe hasn't exactly been unifying or welcoming to them in the last 3.5 years either. There's a pretty big gap between hanging a flag/sign in your garage and being a part of J6. Tell me one time prior to the PA rally that Joe has said we need to turn down the temperature... now is a time to reach out to friends and family with different political views and have some tough talks...

The hate and vitriol has been a two way street since Joe fairly and legally won the presidency.

Joe hasn't exactly been unifying or welcoming to them in the last 3.5 years either. There's a pretty big gap between hanging a flag/sign in your garage and being a part of J6. Tell me one time prior to the PA rally that Joe has said we need to turn down the temperature... now is a time to reach out to friends and family with different political views and have some tough talks...

The hate and vitriol has been a two way street since Joe fairly and legally won the presidency.
This was occurring well before Biden took office. I live in a 50/50 burb outside Chicago. I had a Biden yard sign out in front of my house. One of his sons ripped up the sign and tossed it on the front porch one night. I only know it was one of them because I caught it on the Ring camera. These are broken people, and they are everywhere.

I have no doubt that they blame Joe for their hatred. When he's not pooping his pants, being spoon fed or being told what to do by the Deep State, he's trying to destroy America, its values, its Christian customs, eliminate guns and is welcoming migrant hordes. And on and on, just listen to the convention in Milwaukee for a run down.

These people are lost - they inhabit a different reality than the rest of us - I have no interest in communicating with them outside of potential amusement. I will pity them and condemn the people and environment that nurtured them into such a condition.

Reactions: artradley
I have no doubt that they blame Joe for their hatred. When he's not pooping his pants, being spoon fed or being told what to do by the Deep State, he's trying to destroy America, its values, its Christian customs, eliminate guns and is welcoming migrant hordes. And on and on, just listen to the convention in Milwaukee for a run down.

These people are lost - they inhabit a different reality than the rest of us - I have no interest in communicating with them outside of potential amusement. I will pity them and condemn the people and environment that nurtured them into such a condition.
I don't disagree with any of that... but I don't own any F Biden materials, Let's go Brandon materials... I'm willing to peacefully and respectfully hold conversations with friends and family that have views that Trump is a fascist dictator want of bee and everyone that voted for him once or twice is gun toting white supremacist just ready to spring into action on Cheeto Jesus's orders.

I don't disagree with any of that... but I don't own any F Biden materials, Let's go Brandon materials... I'm willing to peacefully and respectfully hold conversations with friends and family that have views that Trump is a fascist dictator want of bee and everyone that voted for him once or twice is gun toting white supremacist just ready to spring into action on Cheeto Jesus's orders.

If you genuinely believe the part that you bolded - and based on my recollection of you as a poster, you do - then you're in that bucket of people that I pity. However, if you are actually able to both hold those views and hold respectful conversations with friends and family that aren't in the same - uhh - club, then I commend you, because I suspect that's a rare combo. Do you feel like you have to "self censor" some of your more 'out there' views in these sort of conversations?

They either keep Biden on the ticket or replace him with Harris. That’s the only choice. Harris is the only person eligible to receive Biden’s campaign funds and since they know they’re going to lose anyway, they won’t want to waste a viable candidate for 2028.

Not necessarily. Apparently he could transfer them to a PAC. And Bloomberg was able to get by transferring his directly to the DNC, so that is probably an option, as well.

...And then claim the MSM is responsible for the assassination by "fostering a violent atmosphere" in their criticisms of Trump (ie: reporting what he says and does.)

Last edited:
Reactions: ThorneStockton
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT