ADVERTISEMENT

The Putin Caucus

BelemNole

HR Legend
Mar 29, 2002
  • Angry
Reactions: Torg
Useful idiots believe Putin tells the truth.
Do tell. I guess that would mean up until yesterday, the useful idiots were the Dems on this board blaming MAGA for loving Putin. Seems the shoe is on the other foot.

I do agree with your underlying point - nobody can trust what Putin says.

Feel free to repost that the next time someone posts about Putin loving MAGAs and Trump.

• Haha
Reactions: BelemNole
Do tell. I guess that would mean up until yesterday, the useful idiots were the Dems on this board blaming MAGA for loving Putin. Seems the shoe is on the other foot.

Feel free to repost that the next time someone posts about Putin loving MAGAs and Trump.
MAGA loves Trump and Trump admires Putin. MAGA agrees with however Trump believes Putin should be dealt with, therefore MAGA positions often embolden Putin.

MAGA loves Trump and Trump admires Putin. MAGA agrees with however Trump believes Putin should be dealt with, therefore MAGA positions often embolden Putin.
Yet Putin stated he prefers Biden because Biden is old school and predictable. We'll never know for sure, but maybe that's why Putin waited until Trump left office to invade Ukraine. Heck, Hillary and Pelosi both said Trump was crazy, and shouldn't be CiC because of what he might do. When our troops in Syria were attacked, Trump didn't make any announcements about what he would do, he just lobbed some missiles at the attackers and it was over.

I'll stick with what I said in other threads - our enemies undoubtedly prefer Biden, for whatever reason. Probably a few allies too, especially if they think they can raise their status in the world's pecking order. Trump is too unpredictable, and will talk shit about anyone without any compunction.

• Haha
Reactions: BelemNole
Yet Putin stated he prefers Biden because Biden is old school and predictable. We'll never know for sure, but maybe that's why Putin waited until Trump left office to invade Ukraine. Heck, Hillary and Pelosi both said Trump was crazy, and shouldn't be CiC because of what he might do. When our troops in Syria were attacked, Trump didn't make any announcements about what he would do, he just lobbed some missiles at the attackers and it was over.

I'll stick with what I said in other threads - our enemies undoubtedly prefer Biden, for whatever reason. Probably a few allies too, especially if they think they can raise their status in the world's pecking order. Trump is too unpredictable, and will talk shit about anyone without any compunction.
"When our troops in Syria were attacked"

When 100 of our troops were permanently maimed and wounded by BALLISTIC MISSILES LAUNCHED DIRECTLY FROM IRAN at a US base, Trump did *nothing.*

Yes, very, very "unpredictable." Who would guess a US President would ever let a foreign power attack us with Zero response?

When has Putin stated he loves MAGA? MAGA sure loves them some Putin.

Reactions: cigaretteman

Putin was a KGB agent, I think he might understand how to use reverse psychology. Please compare Biden's positions on Putin to Trump's positions on Putin and explain to me how Biden makes things easier for Putin.

Is it dementia or just regular old aging for poor Finance?

Within the same thread:

Finance: "Putin says he hopes Biden wins. I wonder why?"
Finance: "nobody can trust what Putin says."
Finance: "Yet Putin stated he prefers Biden because Biden is old school and predictable."

Guy has been posting here for years, it's like seeing what's happened to Biden, but closer to home.

Is it dementia or just regular old aging for poor Finance?

Within the same thread:

Finance: "Putin says he hopes Biden wins. I wonder why?"
Finance: "nobody can trust what Putin says."
Finance: "Yet Putin stated he prefers Biden because Biden is old school and predictable."

Guy has been posting here for years, it's like seeing what's happened to Biden, but closer to home.
Again, he doesn’t support Trump….he just carries his water every day.

Again, he doesn’t support Trump….he just carries his water every day.

There's that, and there's just the blatant decline in reasoning and communication. Just saw another post in the Hitler '34 thread, just a disconnect in terms of comprehension:

Dems are getting desperate. Now throwing out references to Trump as Hitler.

Trump is a buffoon and clown show for sure, and it's easy to make these comparisons without much of a stretch. Do Dems really want to go down that road though? Who is currently in Federal court over censoring social media?

Dems are getting desperate huh? They must have made a completely wild and unfitting comparison to Hitler in Finance's mind right?

Turns out no, the comparison is easy to make without much of a stretch.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT