ADVERTISEMENT

The Right’s Big Lie About a Sexual Assault in Virginia

LOL get off your soapbox. No one is condemning the girl or minimizing rape.
Your characterization of my remarks tells me all I need to know and if that wasn’t enough, the 🤡who gave you likes only reinforces my impression.

Your characterization of my remarks tells me all I need to know and if that wasn’t enough, the 🤡who gave you likes only reinforces my impression.
What? That you're on a soapbox? LOL - that's a nice way of putting it. Another way would be to say you're out of your mind. Both are correct.

The very existence of this thread - and most of the leftists responding to the ridiculous column by this woman minimizes the assault.
Well it was a lie, no? A transgender did not use a woman's restroom to assault this girl. She was assaulted by an individual she knew and had already had intercourse with in a school bathroom twice before. Maybe you should revisit the original thread on this topic for a quick refresher on the right's initial response to the story.

Well it was a lie, no? A transgender did not use a woman's restroom to assault this girl. She was assaulted by an individual she knew and had already had intercourse with in a school bathroom twice before. Maybe you should revisit the original thread on this topic for a quick refresher on the right's initial response to the story.
I do not dispute that, but I still wonder...whatever happened to “No means No”??
What you’re still implying is that she asked for it, and that’s all I have to say about it.

I do not dispute that, but I still wonder...whatever happened to “No means No”??
What you’re still implying is that she asked for it, and that’s all I have to say about it.
JFC you haven't gotten any smarter with age.
NO ONE. Repeat. NO ONE has said she was asking for it. Rape is bad. What he did is bad. He should go to jail. Because what he did was bad.
However, what happened was not the fantasy that conservative media has been spreading for the past two months. Which is what the OP's article pointed out.
I understand that this is simply beyond you, but perhaps if someone helps you with the big words and draws some pictures you'll get it.

So, explain how this is "the right's big lie". All I ever heard was a dad was pissed his daughter got assaulted and the school kept it to themselves. Is this some kind of new type of situation here in regards to biased media? Are you forgetting how long Jussie Smollett was a hero to the left wing media? How our current VP called it a modern day lynching? Was that "the left's big lie"?

I'll say it again, there is no more triggered demographic than the trans community when just the slightest thing may not place them in the most perfect light. Funny the "big lie" is something most people have never really heard of or known about...until reading this.
Did the dad know his daughter was screwing the kid twice before ?

The boy accused of rape is likely guilty, but the right wing talking points have been all about the danger of transgenders using the women's restroom. The boy is not transgender. That doesn't excuse his crime, but it does eliminate the idea that his wearing a skirt had anything to do with the rape happening.

The boy accused of rape is likely guilty, but the right wing talking points have been all about the danger of transgenders using the women's restroom. The boy is not transgender. That doesn't excuse his crime, but it does eliminate the idea that his wearing a skirt had anything to do with the rape happening.
It does not excuse his crime...but the right hasn't twisted this pretzel any more than the left IMO.
I also agree with an earlier poster that this will lead to individual restrooms to eliminate concerns. Problem solved.

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
It does not excuse his crime...but the right hasn't twisted this pretzel any more than the left IMO.
I also agree with an earlier poster that this will lead to individual restrooms to eliminate concerns. Problem solved.
So you believe the girl wouldn't have been raped if there were individual restrooms? To me it seems like the opportunity to be alone with another person would be greater in a single stall restroom. Let's say for example a person wants to commit rape, wouldn't it be easier to hide behind the door until the victim entered, lock the door and assault them without the fear of being caught by another person using the bathroom?

Sexual assaults happen in schools every day. This one only hit conservative media because they could sell the story that it happened because the scary trans had access to the bathroom because of liberal policy and attacked some random girl trying to take a leak.
That's not what happened.
People were warned in the first thread that this was a red-meat story with little actual facts just being used to outrage the right. Now that more facts have come to light the outraged don't seem to care, they're still outraged. Over what? That will change in order to allow them to continue being outraged.
Fricking 100% solid gold.
Thanks

Reactions: EasyHawk
This writer left out a significant detail as to WHY this father was detained. He was speaking to the board - after being properly recognized - and a woman stood up and said he was lying and his daughter was not assaulted. He became angry
(Understandable, not advisable) so the police removed him.
How many of you have a daughter? You cannot acknowledge you might have a similar reaction? So, many of you are saying in so many words she was asking for it, aren't you? If she'd had sex with him before that was like this, why did she act like it was different THIS time? Maybe because she told him no? What ever happened to "No means No?"

The rush by the left to condemn a very young girl should be shocking, but it's sad all around that she seems to be a "political football".

I don’t see any on the left condemning the girl - what they are condemning is the dad using his daughters rape to make a political point. The rape could have occurred anywhere, including a womens bathroom in rural Iowa where there isn’t any transgendered rules bathrooms ect. I am sure this dad had ample opportunity to talk with administration and law enforcement to ensure his daughter is safe. Instead he talked about trans people coming into girls bathrooms. The private conversation would have been the better route rather than going on all the right wing media channels- for something that had nothing to do with a trans individual.

Sometimes the conservative guys just embarrass themselves too much. I support some of their takes, but they are often way too cringe.
It’s like they cannot change certain things anymore, and they just need to put up with it. They cannot make gay people not gay and make them not have these common toilets. If the locals have trouble with that, they can always hire a Military defense attorney and go to court.
But the political conservatives should better concentrate on their economic policies. If they are fine there, more and more people will take their side

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT