ADVERTISEMENT

The Schiff has hit the fan, and jumped Schiff.

seminole97

HB Legend
Jun 14, 2005
WASHINGTON (Reuters) -U.S. Representative Adam Schiff, a California Democrat who is running for the Senate, warned donors in a private meeting that his party was likely to suffer major losses if President Joe Biden continued his reelection campaign, the New York Times reported on Tuesday, citing two unnamed sources.

"I think if he is our nominee, I think we lose," the Times reported, citing a person with access to a transcription of a recording of the event, a Saturday fundraiser in New York. "And we may very, very well lose the Senate and lose our chance to take back the House."

WASHINGTON (Reuters) -U.S. Representative Adam Schiff, a California Democrat who is running for the Senate, warned donors in a private meeting that his party was likely to suffer major losses if President Joe Biden continued his reelection campaign, the New York Times reported on Tuesday, citing two unnamed sources.

"I think if he is our nominee, I think we lose," the Times reported, citing a person with access to a transcription of a recording of the event, a Saturday fundraiser in New York. "And we may very, very well lose the Senate and lose our chance to take back the House."
So adumb schiff wants to end democracy in America?? :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: :mad:

Reactions: Scruddy
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT