ADVERTISEMENT

The Trump assassination attempt

I will go to my grave saying those first 3 shots, and the response sniper, were all suppressed.

Do you know how ****ing loud a .223 is when your down range at 70 yards like the people in the video?

That noise you hear is a supersonic round breaking the sound barrier, that is NOT a full throated .223.

@Hawkman98
Amaze GIF

Exactly what I was thinking…

Yep, he fired three times, paused, then fired five times rapidly. The sniper’s shot comes 15.3 seconds after the first shot.

The witnesses who saw him on the roof said he ‘turned toward them’ at one point. I think he jammed the rifle. I can’t think of a reason he’d stop at 8 shots otherwise.
It was a setup, pure and simple.
Just look at the media’s obsession with the shooters eight grade picture when this is what he really looked like.
This is Fred Flinstone and Barney Rubble doing an investigation into the assassination attempt. We are still waiting on the Kennedy assassination report and that was almost 61 years ago. All it took in this was 1 from SS, 1 from LLE and from plus the shooter. Why did they wait until after he shot to kill him? The fix was in, Jim Bain was in charge and Eric Harmon was the other ref.

• Haha
Reactions: BelemNole
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT