ADVERTISEMENT

The wailing and lamentations of your opponents...

torbee

HB King
Gold Member
I am a little ashamed to admit how much I enjoy reading other fanbases' meltdowns when the Hawkeyes curb stomp them. This post from the Testudo Times site is a doozy!

Iowa’s 110 points is a record... for a visiting team in Xfinity Center,​

This season has left a " Mark " on our program’s long history & tradition not seen since the dark days- Bob Wade sanctions or even the
aftermath of Len Bias death. Today I am ashamed to call myself a fan of Maryland basketball.

110 points a record to sorta be proud of- I don’t think so.

Damon… Gary… ball is in your court now. There is… no fight left in our program anywhere, not by the coaches employed or the players on scholarship. Disgraceful & disrespectful to our past history. Your next choice matters more than you could possibly imagine.

Damon it is your job- that may be on the line too if this is not fixed. Gary has been to the dark side- knows what it is like- but even his teams
had more fight in them- then this epic cluster**** display of Terp ball.

This game is in our record books for all eternity- something here in the Park we should all be ashamed of.

The DMV and its reputation has been forever tarnished with this ineptness of futility.

Forever I have been a Terp fan and will continue to do so until the day I leave this world- but… this has left me with an empty feeling of despair.
I’ve never really felt that as a Terp fan until now. It is a "Mark"…a stain to our once Proud history I’ll never ever forget.

A new benchmark has been set. Inglorious.

Posted by Shell&Hell on Feb 11, 2022 | 3:23 AM

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News