ADVERTISEMENT

The "What time will the power go out at Trad's house?" pool...

The Tradition

HR King
Apr 23, 2002
Okay, here's how this works. Everybody guesses a time and date when the power goes off at my house. The closest guess wins a prize.

Tropical Storm-force winds are expected by 8 PM tomorrow night. The worst weather should be here early Monday morning.

Go.....

Last edited:
Sunday night or Monday morning?

tenor.gif

Disclaimer: if the power goes off at like 4 a.m. while I'm asleep, the pool is invalidated.

As you are considering your guess, remember this: Last year, during Hurricane Matthew, we never lost power at Tradition Manor, even though 90-percent of the poors in my county did.

As you are considering your guess, remember this: Last year, during Hurricane Matthew, we never lost power at Tradition Manor, even though 90-percent of the poors in my county did.

Also, Matthew was the ONLY hurricane I've experienced (out of five) where power remained on.

Not soon enough if it means your internet goes at the same time. ;)

iPhone hot spot, baby. I'll have about 7 hours of battery on my laptop and I can charge my phone in the car.

As long as the cell phone towers don't go down, I will be reporting from Volusia County, Florida for as long as I can stay awake!

Reactions: goldmom
Also, Matthew was the ONLY hurricane I've experienced (out of five) where power remained on.

By "experienced" you mean watched from hundreds of miles away since you clearly don't have a damn clue what you are doing in the run up to this one.

Reactions: Joes Place
Whoa. Trad's location is already getting strong winds - with the exception of Pensacola the entire state is being socked.

By Wednesday evening Iowa will likely be getting rain from this event.

Please move to official Irma thread you east coast pussy. We got real shit to deal with here on the gulf son!!!!

Reactions: hawkbirch
The power has blinked three times in the past two minutes. Currently reporting via my iPhone hot spot as the internet has to reset every time this happens.

Whoa. Trad's location is already getting strong winds - with the exception of Pensacola the entire state is being socked.

By Wednesday evening Iowa will likely be getting rain from this event.
You mean Trad's "Alleged" location. I still think he's actually in Montana somewhere, probably close to Brokeback Mountain.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT