ADVERTISEMENT

The Whitest States In America

Nov 28, 2010
Maryland
This is pretty interesting. No real surprises here, although if I had guessed my own list before watching, I probably would have missed a few.

Unsurprisingly there are more red states than blue, but maybe not by as big a margin as you think.

Which state(s) surprised you most?

Only surprise is W Virginia. Figured there was - handful of others who could have been higher than them but I guess the explanation given makes sense.

This is pretty interesting. No real surprises here, although if I had guessed my own list before watching, I probably would have missed a few.

Unsurprisingly there are more red states than blue, but maybe not by as big a margin as you think.

Which state(s) surprised you most?

Why does it matter and why must there be a mission to make them "unwhite?"

My guess:
Wyoming
Utah
Montana
Idaho
N. Dakota
S. Dakota
Nebraska
Iowa
New Hampshire
Vermont

So you mean to tell me the whitest states are maga red and hate things that are different than them?! Shocked I say. Shocked.
That would have been a satisfying outcome for a lefty like me, but it turns out to be a bit off.

Then again, several of the red/white states are very MAGA. So maybe there's some truth to that characterization.

Crying about what dipshit? Saying I look forward to the inverse? Those states in the top 10 are beautiful places to live.

You a little insecure?
Did you watch the video? Lil' bitch. Edit: They had previously done Asian and Hispanic populations. You can't even lie well.

So you mean to tell me the whitest states are maga red and hate things that are different than them?! Shocked I say. Shocked.
Let history be known about the Democratic Party that were for the Ku Klux Klan. Tell us about those Democrats states in the south that had water fountains for white and black only. Restaurants could only serve whites and black were not allowed. These were the south democrats states. I remember black and white only bathrooms. The Democratic Party is trying to erase our real history. President Biden I remember the speech which you can't find on the Internet because they deleted he was against segregate schools busing for the blacks to go to White schools.

Libertarian is close enough. closet magas
Too true for comfort - speaking as a lefty with libertarian-left leanings.

Unfortunately for America, most of those who express sympathy toward libertarianism aren't very good libertarians, and tend to spout a religious, states-rights distortion of Ayn Rand's pro-corporate version of libertarianism. Which is to say it's not hard to see them attracted to the shiny object Trump is flashing their way.

Reactions: BlIIlken2
Reread my post. I edited to include the crap you skipped by but complained about. Lil bitch.
Yeah dude, you are clearly insecure as ****, I look forward to seeing those on here so we can look at those states and what takes those populations there(example: Brits flocked to Montana because they had almost zero government coming from an oppressive government)

Now, Quit being a defensive little bitch.

Yeah dude, you are clearly insecure as ****, I look forward to seeing those on here so we can look at those states and what takes those populations there(example: Brits flocked to Montana because they had almost zero government coming from an oppressive government)

Now, Quit being a defensive little bitch.
Haha. I like you always completely change the topic. You need to change your game.

Haha. I like you always completely change the topic. You need to change your game.
"I look forward to the inverse of this thread"

"Yeah dude, you are clearly insecure as ****, I look forward to seeing those on here so we can look at those states and what takes those populations there(example: Brits flocked to Montana because they had almost zero government coming from an oppressive government)"

You feeling a little inadequate today bud? Someone piss in youe cheerios?

"I look forward to the inverse of this thread"

"Yeah dude, you are clearly insecure as ****, I look forward to seeing those on here so we can look at those states and what takes those populations there(example: Brits flocked to Montana because they had almost zero government coming from an oppressive government)"

You feeling a little inadequate today bud? Someone piss in youe cheerios?
Nice try. Bitch boy.

Let history be known about the Democratic Party that were for the Ku Klux Klan. Tell us about those Democrats states in the south that had water fountains for white and black only. Restaurants could only serve whites and black were not allowed. These were the south democrats states. I remember black and white only bathrooms. The Democratic Party is trying to erase our real history. President Biden I remember the speech which you can't find on the Internet because they deleted he was against segregate schools busing for the blacks to go to White schools.
This is nutty. The Ds and Rs swapped positions on racism. Many point to Nixon's conscious adoption of the Southern Strategy as the main factor in that mega-shift.

So yes, the Ds used to be the racists. Shame on them. No one is denying that. Nobody is "trying to erase our real history."

Now the Rs mostly own that dishonor - and they try to pretend otherwise by regurgitating nonsense like yours.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT