ADVERTISEMENT

The Whitest States In America

This is nutty. The Ds and Rs swapped positions on racism. Many point to Nixon's conscious adoption of the Southern Strategy as the main factor in that mega-shift.

So yes, the Ds used to be the racists. Shame on them. No one is denying that. Nobody is "trying to erase our real history."

Now the Rs mostly own that dishonor - and they try to pretend otherwise by regurgitating nonsense like yours.
You D's own it now wear it.

R's are the party of Lincoln and have always and continue to support the black man.

You are a joke. A complete joke. The easiest to rile up though.

Uhhh bud... you might want to take a temp check on which one of us is riled up right now. You clearly are pissed off about something.

What is it thats going on in your life to make you feel like a "joke"?

Had to pump the breaks a little after realizing that calling someone a bunch of names on a message board and then trying to.accuse them of being riled up doesn't exactly pass the smell test?

You gonna be alright dude?
giphy.gif

I'm supposed to think these places are bad now right? Is that how this works?

These states are now supposed to be undesirable right?

Reactions: SansAgain
West Virginia is a surprise. I also assumed the Dakotas but small populations can be affected easily.
Assume the Dakotas didn'*t make the list because of Native American
population, but only an assumption, really don't know if that's so.

According to the Census the states (in order) with the least blacks are;

1. Montana .6%
2. Idaho 1.0%
3. Vermont 1.5%
4. Utah 1.6%
5. Maine 2.0%
6. Hawaii 2.2%
7. Oregon 2.3%
8. South Dakota 2.6%
9. New Mexico 2.7%
10 North Dakota 3.6%
11. West Virginia 3.7%
12. Alaska 3.7%
13. Iowa 4.4%

Assume the Dakotas didn'*t make the list because of Native American
population, but only an assumption, really don't know if that's so.
I intentionally did not include Nebby because of Omaha and Lincoln, completely spaced on Utah, and was surprised by Wva. I'll take your assumption about the Daks as correct.

There’s safety to be found in small communities, big cities, and caring neighborhoods in just about every state. You may wonder, though, which state reigns supreme in safety?

That’s what the Movoto Real Estate Blog is here to find out. As you can see on our map, some states are perfect for people seeking out security and peace, while others are a little bit more safety challenged. But which were our top 10? The safest states in the nation were:

1. New Hampshire
2. Idaho
3. Vermont
4. North Dakota
5. Maine
6. Iowa(Tie)
6. South Dakota(Tie)
8. Wyoming
9. Minnesota (Tie)
9. Virginia (Tie)

Shocked that rural states that weren't previous slave states are really white. Next thing you'll tell me is water is wet and Santa Claus ain't real.

Wait…..Iowa is ‘beautiful’
Absolutely Iowa is beautiful. Some parts more than others. Colorado, New Mexico and Arizona have some beautiful parts, but most people just throw their trash out along side the roads. Cans, broken bottles, plastic and tires are everywhere and I mean everywhere. Hard on my OCD, I want to stop and pick it up but would need a dump truck every mile or two...

Reactions: Obviously Oblivious
Only surprise is W Virginia. Figured there was - handful of others who could have been higher than them but I guess the explanation given makes sense.

Black folks are smart enough to GTFO of these shithole states, especially West Virginny.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT