ADVERTISEMENT

The WNBA is garbage and so are their players

I laugh my ass off at those that say the wnba is more about fundamentals than the nba.

Roflmao.

I guess missed layups, missed bunnies, and hands of stone are fundamental.

If Clark isn’t playing no way am I watching that substandard garbage.
I would say the college game was, but I agree on the W

From January, 2024.

🤣🤣🤣

Your take is still awful moron. This is nothing. She'll be fine she's a big girl. Playing in the wnba is still in her best interest.

The Sky have had 3 home games and haven't sold out a single one. Capacity of the Wintrust Arena is 10k
I think their home opener was technically “sold out”. I’m guessing they close off certain sections for Sky games. If you look at attendance stats, last year’s single game high was 9025 and the announced attendance for this year’s opener was also 9025. Probably not a coincidence.

Here are the average home attendance figures for the Sky and the Fever since things returned to normal after COVID:

Chicago Sky

2022 - 7180 (4th in WNBA)
2023 - 7242 (6th)
2024 - 8248 (7th)

Indiana Fever

2022 - 1776 (12th/last in WNBA)
2023 - 4067 (11th)
2024 - 16,571 (1st)

Angel Reese may be dumb as a sack of bricks, but she's kind of hot. I'd let her Rakishi my face.

🤣🤣🤣

Your take is still awful moron. This is nothing. She'll be fine she's a big girl. Playing in the wnba is still in her best interest.

The vitriol appears to be strong and deep. If they can get the aholes under control, maybe.

A horrible start to this.

She's not that husky.
Season 3 GIF by Parks and Recreation

Reactions: ClarindaA's
I think their home opener was technically “sold out”. I’m guessing they close off certain sections for Sky games. If you look at attendance stats, last year’s single game high was 9025 and the announced attendance for this year’s opener was also 9025. Probably not a coincidence.

Here are the average home attendance figures for the Sky and the Fever since things returned to normal after COVID:

Chicago Sky

2022 - 7180 (4th in WNBA)
2023 - 7242 (6th)
2024 - 8248 (7th)

Indiana Fever

2022 - 1776 (12th/last in WNBA)
2023 - 4067 (11th)
2024 - 16,571 (1st)

That's weird that they possibly close off seats in a 10k capacity arena.

That's weird that they possibly close off seats in a 10k capacity arena.
That’s just a guess on my part. The crowd of 9025 for this year’s home opener was announced as a sellout. And their highest single game attendance last year was also exactly 9025.

The only reason why anyone GAF is because of CC and they’re trying to destroy her career. Enjoy going back to greyhound buses and half filled high school gymnasiums for $44k a year. Jesus these women are petty AF. They suck too. CC should just go play Euro ball on a men’s team overseas. Hell she could probably be a sniper off the bench in the NBA-G if she wanted to. What a joke.

I appreciate CC for what/who she is. But I have to say I think it's crazy that CC could play on a men's professional team. It's a different sport played by superior athletes

Reactions: stickman80
With all this talk about Chennedy Carter I’m surprised there hasn’t been more discussion about Seattle’s Victoria Vivians throat punching Clark last week.

If I were Clark I'd tell the WNBA it stops now and if not she will sit out claiming an injury and watch the whole shitshow implode.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT