ADVERTISEMENT

***THEEEE IOWA VS OHIO STATE AND BYE WEEK SAB***

McCord_KyleJ22-scaled-e1658225907101-1024x750.jpg

Kyle McCord

th

Our award winning NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP COACH OF THE CENTURY….. red carpet … please ….. 🥁 roll as well thank you thank you…

Reactions: Tunadog
Kirk and his hawks are going to get humiliated next Saturday and his response will be "proud of our guys, they gave great effort but credit to Day and his team. They came ready to play." "We've got some things to clean up but I saw improvement. Thought we did some things well today."

It's a joke. Wish I was interested in this game or this team, but I'm not.

If I were Day I'd seriously consider not even dressing my 1st team defense and going with backups the entire game. We still wouldn't put up more than 3, and that's only if our D gives our offense the ball inside the OSU 10, so they can go backwards per usual and hit a 40 yarder.

Reactions: rrdd2021
If I were Day I'd seriously consider not even dressing my 1st team defense and going with backups the entire game. We still wouldn't put up more than 3, and that's only if our D gives our offense the ball inside the OSU 10, so they can go backwards per usual and hit a 40 yarder.
That's funny but the really bad part is that I just read on OSU's Eleven Warriors that OSU has really had a ton of minor (not season ending) injuries this year that has challenged their depth and with the bye week, Day said there's a good chance that RBs Henderson, Williams and WR Jaxon Smith Njigba will - FINALLY - all be healthy in time for Iowa and play. Their DB depth has also taken a hit and they hope to have most of them back in time for Iowa with the week off. LUCKY IOWA.

Kirk and his hawks are going to get humiliated next Saturday and his response will be "proud of our guys, they gave great effort but credit to Day and his team. They came ready to play." "We've got some things to clean up but I saw improvement. Thought we did some things well today."

It's a joke. Wish I was interested in this game or this team, but I'm not.
You forgot "2weeks of really good practice".

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT