ADVERTISEMENT

There will be no question there was inside help from Congressmembers with the attempted coup

I'm no security expert, but what kind of "panic button" can just be "torn out" without any kind of alarm or notification to the security officials?

c8b6f487cac043ed0e9549e4d29b1ecb.jpg

Should anyone under investigation for being involved in the Jan 6 events as a conspirator be allowed to vote in the impeachment process of the person they were allegedly trying to support?
Hell No but who knows, this is unprecedented situation on many fronts. Hawley and Cruz if they haven't' resigned need to be Censured and removed.

Reactions: funksouljon
Hell No but who knows, this is unprecedented situation on many fronts. Hawley and Cruz if they haven't' resigned need to be Censured and removed.

I mean the Q was a touch rhetorical, however..... should they be allowed to vote is likely a much more serious discussion. Especially considering that their support to Trump on Jan 6 (allegedly) would help keep him in office. But if they ARE allowed to vote, then there are still undermining the rule of law, by preventing him from being removed from office with a NAY vote. So I wonder if the right thing to do IS to actually wait and allow investigations to occur. It's not like it will really matter if he is impeached on Jan 21 vs Feb 3 (or whatever date) in the big picture.

Reactions: Chishawk1425

And I just don't see them resigning. Doesn't strike me thy have that much awareness, esp since they both have ambitions of higher office (no matter how unrealistic).

Reactions: Chishawk1425
And I just don't see them resigning. Doesn't strike me thy have that much awareness, esp since they both have ambitions of higher office (no matter how unrealistic).
They are evil and ambitious ****s. They won't so they need to be crippled financially and publically.

I mean the Q was a touch rhetorical, however..... should they be allowed to vote is likely a much more serious discussion. Especially considering that their support to Trump on Jan 6 (allegedly) would help keep him in office. But if they ARE allowed to vote, then there are still undermining the rule of law, by preventing him from being removed from office with a NAY vote. So I wonder if the right thing to do IS to actually wait and allow investigations to occur. It's not like it will really matter if he is impeached on Jan 21 vs Feb 3 (or whatever date) in the big picture.
There is no hurry for a trial now since we are stuck with this ****ing pos no matter what until Jan 20.

This where I am at. As said, he ain't going anywhere until Wednesday. Let's go forward with confirmations and legislative agenda, let the facts come out, and try him later. Meanwhile they can build cases against beibert, rayfe, gaytz, et al.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT