ADVERTISEMENT

They found the dude who tied his dog up prior to Milton:

kick in nuts GIF

Every situation like that is sad but it seems kind of unfair to pile on one single individual when thousands of people left their pets to chance. I'd feel a lot better if they made it more about there being consequences for ANYONE that fails to take care of their pets when evacuating than crucifying one dipshit. That dog actually lived. Many others didn't.

Every situation like that is sad but it seems kind of unfair to pile on one single individual when thousands of people left their pets to chance. I'd feel a lot better if they made it more about there being consequences for ANYONE that fails to take care of their pets when evacuating than crucifying one dipshit. That dog actually lived. Many others didn't.
He tied it to a post below the expected flood level. Atleast if you cut the thing free it has a chance to live.

"Boats go up with water."

I agree with prosecuting all of them. That doesn't mean you don't prosecute this one very obvious one.

Very classy of Ron DeSantis to hold a press conference to announce the charges as if he personally apprehended the guy like Dog the Bounty Hunter.

Reactions: TheCainer
I agree. I might not like Ron D and his heightening boots, but I like him calling out this POS publicly and letting everyone know that they've been found and are being prosecuted.
I guess. Seems like overkill having all the people at the press conference. And a governor of a state of 20 million with clean up still ongoing?

I guess if he’s got the time.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT