ADVERTISEMENT

They need to keep doing these Big Ten vs SEC OOC games

I love the fact that USC - as a now Big Ten team - beat an SEC team.

That being said: I still don’t recognize Rutgers and Maryland as BT members. And don’t get me started on Nebraska.

tumblr_psmyqiW7uA1urlwx8_500.gifv

I love the fact that USC - as a now Big Ten team - beat an SEC team.

That being said: I still don’t recognize Rutgers and Maryland as BT members. And don’t get me started on Nebraska.

tumblr_psmyqiW7uA1urlwx8_500.gifv
Yeah, I’ll never quite accept those three. Like gaining step siblings when you’re an adult.

But it makes our multiple B1G titles in basketball and soccer even more impressive though. All three of those schools are powerhouses in those sports.

Reactions: VodkaSam
Pretty sure we got a Wisconsin-Alabama match-up coming this year as well as maybe Michigan-Texas?

Quite honestly, I'm rooting for a meteors in those...

IDK, wouldn't be my problem. I've seen several SEC power houses play their lower tier opponents at the end of the season while the Big Ten are beating themselves up with their opponents.

IDK, wouldn't be my problem. I've seen several SEC power houses play their lower tier opponents at the end of the season while the Big Ten are beating themselves up with their opponents.
Correct. They intentionally schedule that way so they have a cupcake at the end of the season. With looming conference championship games, there is no way either conference wants to schedule a difficult out of conference opponent mid or late in the season.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT