ADVERTISEMENT

This board is great!!!

Choking? Sure. Why am I peeking out of a box in this particular Herk fantasy... unless there's a hole in it.
I can only guess at the exact meaning he had in mind, but I assumed it was offered in the traditional sense that he wanted you to expand your thinking to appreciate how the ridiculous or even otherwise uncomfortable might be a source of pleasure in the right context. Why anyone would think that was uniquely American in character is a mystery to me as well. But it might be explained by more in the box provincial thinking.

I wonder if this thread went in the direction the OP intended?

tumblr_inline_ntzss4vz5U1qjdae2_500.gif

Reactions: Raglefant
I can only guess at the exact meaning he had in mind, but I assumed it was offered in the traditional sense that he wanted you to expand your thinking to appreciate how the ridiculous or even otherwise uncomfortable might be a source of pleasure in the right context. Why anyone would think that was uniquely American in character is a mystery to me as well. But it might be explained by more in the box provincial thinking.

I wonder if this thread went in the direction the OP intended?

tumblr_inline_ntzss4vz5U1qjdae2_500.gif
That makes sense. Could have saved some confusion had I shared at the outset that I have Swedish cousins and have been on many a backpacking adventure to the Eastern Bloc as well as Bangladesh that both coincidentally cater to retarded midget kink, although I never beat them up. That's just mean.

That makes sense. Could have saved some confusion had I shared at the outset that I have Swedish cousins and have been on many a backpacking adventure to the Eastern Bloc as well as Bangladesh that both coincidentally cater to retarded midget kink, although I never beat them up. That's just mean.
That's why you establish a safe word. Getting red and marked can be a lot of fun. Let the beast out.

Reactions: Raglefant
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT