ADVERTISEMENT

This board tonight

Probably just baseball chatter right? Sprinkle in some flood news? Other than that should be pretty tame.
funny face lips GIF by Worcester Warriors

I sure won't be watching the debate. Waste of time. Not voting for either of those 2 awful candidates. Won't be voting for president at all unless one (or both) are replaced with someone that isn't a disaster.

Besides....#3 grandson is visiting. He's more important.

I mean, the Aces are playing at the Sky and the Fever are playing in Seattle. Who has time to be aggravated by politics for anything else.

Reactions: hawkeye54545
so does either side actually want the general public to watch? or are they just hoping and praying nobody watches.

so does either side actually want the general public to watch? or are they just hoping and praying nobody watches.
It’s on CNN, so most likely they’re counting on the latter.

I still don’t understand why republicans agree to debates on CNN. Of the two moderators tonight, one compared Trump to Hitler and the other was married to one of the intelligence officials who signed the Russian Hoax letter regarding Hunter Biden’s laptop. He’s going up against a stacked deck.

Reactions: chonk
I watch the Cardinals EVERY night, 95% of their games. Despite still not having any of the starting outfields playing and catcher Contras missing 45 games the Cards have the best record in the NL since May 12. Still missing Nootbarr and Edmond.

Joe is going to say make the rich pay more.
Trump is going to close the border.

Two liars going to lie...

It’s on CNN, so most likely they’re counting on the latter.

I still don’t understand why republicans agree to debates on CNN. Of the two moderators tonight, one compared Trump to Hitler and the other was married to one of the intelligence officials who signed the Russian Hoax letter regarding Hunter Biden’s laptop. He’s going up against a stacked deck.
Of course biggrey….we all know tge whole thing is rigged! Where you been?

I'm with you
I sure won't be watching the debate. Waste of time. Not voting for either of those 2 awful candidates. Won't be voting for president at all unless one (or both) are replaced with someone that isn't a disaster.

Besides....#3 grandson is visiting. He's more important.
I'm with you; the debate will either be boring or embarrassing. I'll be watching the second game of the Copa America.

Probably just baseball chatter right? Sprinkle in some flood news? Other than that should be pretty tame.
They need to settle this with a round of golf. Biden claiming he's a 6 Ghin is awesome. Can you imagine the shit talking after each hole. Would donate big $ to watch that match. It's too bad, not sure Biden could hit the ball anymore.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT