ADVERTISEMENT

This cant be true:

that's not how this works seth meyers GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Vice President Kamala Harris has reportedly refused to preside over Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s joint address to Congress on Wednesday.

A “senior source” familiar with the planning toldJuliegrace Brufke, a Capitol Hill reporter with Axios, that Harris and Senate President Pro-Tempore Patty Murray (D-WA) would not be presiding over Netanyahu’s joint address to Congress.

OP thinks he’s smarter than Kamala Harris.

Also doesn’t know about the Hatch Act. 😂😂😂
No, the Hatch Act is politicking (fundraising) from the WH, etc.

You’re thinking of the Logan Act.

The Act states:

“Any citizen of the United States, wherever he may be, who, without authority of the United States, directly or indirectly commences or carries on any correspondence or intercourse with any foreign government or any officer or agent thereof, with intent to influence the measures or conduct of any foreign government or of any officer or agent thereof, in relation to any disputes or controversies with the United States, or to defeat the measures of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.”

Remember when Kerry was arranging secret meetings with Iranians government officials in France?

20 May ,2020: 10:56 AM GST

US media outlets are questioning this week whether former Secretary of State John Kerry broke the law after photos emerged of him allegedly leaving a quiet meeting with Iranian Foreign Minister Javad Zarif earlier this month in a reportedly last-ditch attempt to salvage the nuclear deal.

Iranian activists took to social media to reveal the names of the diplomats who accompanied former Iranian Foreign Minister Kamal Kharazi in Paris, where they allegedly met with Kerry.

OP thinks he’s smarter than Kamala Harris.

Also doesn’t know about the Hatch Act. 😂😂😂
Hmmm... an interesting exercise Mr. Torbs.

Certainly I would immediately concede she is far smarter than I on anything regarding law, politics, and probably world history yet I pose multiple skills that would find her equally as lost.... I shall think about this as I level the earth I plan on pouring the foundation for my daughters swing set this evening.

While standardized scores would certainly give us a look at our academic intelligence I suppose a fair consideration needs to be brought into the value of 17th century French politics against the ability to weld a structure together.

Good food for thought.

Last edited:
Hmmm... an interesting exercise Mr. Torbs.

Certainly I would immediately concede she is far smarter than I on anything regarding law, politics, and probably world history yet I pose multiple skills that would find her equally as lost.... I shall think about this as I level the earth I plan on pouring the foundation for my daughters swing set this evening.

While standardized scores would certainly give us a look at our academic intelligence I suppose a fair consideration needs to be brought into the value of 17th century French politics against the ability to weld a structure together.

Good food for thought.
Nah. What you see is what you get with Kamala. Dumber than a box of rocks.

But in a country where partisan politics reigns there is always room for one more idiotic opportunist who knows how the game is played.

Nah. What you see is what you get with Kamala. Dumber than a box of rocks.

But in a country where partisan politics reigns there is always room for one more idiotic opportunist who knows how the game is played.
Father has PhD , economics professor at Stanford for decades
Mother was research scientist with doctorate in biology.
Sister is attorney.
VP Harris was attorney general of California directing over 4000 attorneys in cali.
Dumber than a box of rocks?
No.

Father has PhD , economics professor at Stanford for decades
Mother was research scientist with doctorate in biology.
Sister is attorney.
VP Harris was attorney general of California directing over 4000 attorneys in cali.
Dumber than a box of rocks?
No.
These claims by our well known meatheads is hilarious. Not to mention the insecurity displayed.

Reactions: Moral
That is pure bullshit, is that even a real post??? A private citizen cannot talk US foreign policy with a foreign leader. It can even be prosecuted.

It is the same thing Nixon did prior to the 1968 election by secretly talking to the S Vietnamese to cancel their Paris peace talks with N Vietnam. That was illegal by Nixon and his crew, a federal offense, yet in his secrecy it probably held back Humphrey just enough to win the election. Nixon and his cronies were crooked from the word go

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT