ADVERTISEMENT

This is a travesty, Joey Chestnut out of Nathan's Hotdog Eating Contest.

awkward star wars GIF by Hyper RPG

Did anybody else see him in 2021 in indy at the big ten championship game destroying like 30 lbs of st elmo shrimp cocktail? We stumbled upon it and it was awesome in a wtf am i watching type of way

Reactions: Chuck C
Too bad. Tradition on the 4th is hometown parade, mom makes spaghetti with homemade sauce, and we watch Joey kill it

Hopefully it’s just a “stunt” by the vegan people to grab some attention, which they did, and he gets to compete.

Honestly, the hot dog contest has had longer legs, but for pure pageantry, there was nothing -- and I mean NOTHING -- that held a candle to (rest in peace) Philadelphia's Wing Bowl:

Real fall of the roman empire stuff - get up at oh dark thirty and pound beers for 0800 event friday before super bowl, contestants led in by entourages of strippers from the local clubs (indy 500 and edmonton oilers games have nothing on wing bowl), a blend of local and national contestants, 22000 plus in attendance in what was then called (as only philadelphians could call it) the F-U (First Union) Center.

Last edited:
So what’s gonna happen? Now we have to watch some loser barely eat 64 hot dogs in 12 minutes? Pathetic.

Did anybody else see him in 2021 in indy at the big ten championship game destroying like 30 lbs of st elmo shrimp cocktail? We stumbled upon it and it was awesome in a wtf am i watching type of way
All the cocktail sauce too? That’d blow his sinuses out.

Joey heard OP's Mom entered this year. He didn't want that smoke.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT