ADVERTISEMENT

This is absolutely the deciding factor in me voting for Harris

While I think Trump's insanity has shifted the way candidates run (at least against him) Kamala has been pretty weird by traditional presidential election standards.

(Again, I think part of that is running against Trump, but I get the criticism)

Americans don't know where she stands due to the flip flopping, lack of policy announcements and lack of interviews/press conferences. But she goes to concerts. Great...
We know she's anti-insurrection, so that's a nice start. The opponent? He'll coup and coup and coup.

Kamala’s vision for America

San Francisco:

“I just walked along Market from Franklin to 10th St. The area is really struggling, even compared to just a few months ago.

Most businesses have closed, condo developments have paused construction, there's little foot traffic.

Inside the (former) Twitter building, all the restaurants are shuttered. The Market (grocery store) is still open but most food vendors are gone and most shelves are empty.

I hope new companies take over the spaces vacated by Twitter, Uber, Block, etc and residential construction gets going again, but it's going to take many years for this area to turn around. 😢”

There aren’t though..and Trump will win Iowa…. But what does that mean? Iowa’s political IQ ranks right up there with the Hawkeye offense…
Just like every politician… Lester will produce change and deliver hope; for the Iowa offense.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT