ADVERTISEMENT

This is terrorism folks.

DollyLama23

Rookie
Oct 2, 2017
http://www.mintpressnews.com/orlando-shooters-true-motive-finally-revealed/221018/

Terrorism: the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims

See the difference? The shooter had no motive. Therefore, not terrorism and NO this has nothing to do with white privilege.

Early in Mateen’s second phone call of the evening, this time with a police negotiator, he made his reasoning clear:

“Can you tell me where you are right now so I can you get some help?” the negotiator asks Mateen.

“No,” Mateen replies.

‘Because you have to tell America to stop bombing Syria and Iraq. They are killing a lot of innocent people. What am I to do here when my people are getting killed over there. You get what I’m saying?”

While this matches up with the FBI’s original descriptions of the calls, Mateen’s resolve on this matter was remarkably persistent. It was a predominant, recurring theme of the phone call, which the FBI failed to emphasize.

After the negotiator says he understands what the Orlando shooter is saying, Mateen again says:

“You need to stop the U.S. air strikes. They need to stop the U.S. air strikes, okay?”

The negotiator tells him he understands, but again, Mateen urges:

“They need to stop the U.S. air strikes. You have to tell the U.S. government to stop bombing. They are killing too many children, they are killing too many women, okay?”

Ive never seen so nany people so desperate to shift the narrative on to guns ever before. Pulse night club narrative was bad for a while, then 911 calls released

Youtube video showing a guy that has his appearance at Anti-Trump protests.

The internet needs to find the woman with him and prove the connection. It would explain a lot and would categorize this as terrorism by a hateful left winger.

Which is just a logical extension of all the hateful vile putrid the Left has spewn in the last year plus.

Reactions: ottumwan in tx

The internet needs to find the woman with him and prove the connection. It would explain a lot and would categorize this as terrorism by a hateful left winger.

Which is just a logical extension of all the hateful vile putrid the Left has spewn in the last year plus.

I've seen that youtube...there is no way in hell you can tell if it is him or not.

For the most part all white people look alike.

i think this is why the desperation now on the left.they know it's him with the pink hat on

I've seen that youtube...these is no way in hell you can tell if it is him or not.

cannot confirm positive ID but is with woman companion.

find that woman.

ps. fed gov has some damn good facial recognition software.

Yeah it just the left that spews hatred! Trumpkin would NEVER EVER Spew that. Not at all, your clan is filled with great human beings that care for everyone! You fairy.

Reactions: cigaretteman
I've seen that youtube...these is no way in hell you can tell if it is him or not.

i agree which is why i won't claim it's him.for sure but i see a lot of people Looking at the nra and.guns.instead

I have lots of liberal friends that have guns, lots of guns in many cases.

I don't have guns, not my style.

source.gif

If the 9/11 attacks had been motivated by a desire for insurance payments, should they no longer be an act of terrorism?

Right.....
All over twitter and Facebook, friends and non friends of mine that are Trump supporters, daily spewing hatred.

My twitter/facebook feed looks the same but I see more democrat hate being spewed (assuming it is bc I have more left leaning friends than right leaning) and when I sit and think about it Trump is a perfect POTUS for our country during this time...hell he is just a reflection of what our politics has devolved into, we deserve Trump bc we are Trump.

Reactions: RNHawk
My twitter feed looks the same but I see more democrat hate being spewed (assuming it is bc I have more left leaning friends than right leaning) and when I sit and think about it Trump is a perfect POTUS for our country during this time...hell he is just a reflection of what our politics has devolved into, we deserve Trump bc we are Trump.

Both sides are have wackjobs. This country is going to shit quickly.

I think everyone is missing the point about this thread.

Prime is the OP...REPORTED!!!!!

Left wingers don't own guns. Let along.machine guns. Lots of Republicans don't like Trump.

I have lots of liberal friends that have guns, lots of guns in many cases.

I don't have guns, not my style.
This. We slap labels on people and stereotype because it's easy. Not accurate. Here's an example:

Who buys solar? Easy, lefty liberals who care first for then environment and don't care about the cost, they're doing it to make a statement. Righties are against solar because it threatens coal miner's jobs...

Actually...I'm doing some interesting work on a project related to residential solar right now, and I was surprised to see that research doesn't actually back up the idea that mostly lefties buy solar and righties don't. It's also interesting to note that the vast majority of people do it for the long-term cost savings, and not because they believe in "the cause." It just makes sense for them financially. In fact, the median buyer does lean left of center, but not very far, and buyers are spread across the political spectrum. I've not seen this, but I'm guessing the 'left of center' result mirrors the more populated areas where more residential solar installers do business.

People are more alike than different, it's that issues divide, and endless politicization divides further.

Reactions: unIowa
This. We slap labels on people and stereotype because it's easy. Not accurate. Here's an example:

Who buys solar? Easy, lefty liberals who care first for then environment and don't care about the cost, they're doing it to make a statement. Righties are against solar because it threatens coal miner's jobs...

Actually...I'm doing some interesting work on a project related to residential solar right now, and I was surprised to see that research doesn't actually back up the idea that mostly lefties buy solar and righties don't. It's also interesting to note that the vast majority of people do it for the long-term cost savings, and not because they believe in "the cause." It just makes sense for them financially. In fact, the median buyer does lean left of center, but not very far, and buyers are spread across the political spectrum. I've not seen this, but I'm guessing the 'left of center' result mirrors the more populated areas where more residential solar installers do business.

People are more alike than different, it's that issues divide, and endless politicization divides further.

I'm doing it for both reasons as it fits well into my greenertarian beliefs.

It also allows me a side benefit of green-shaming my liberal facebook friends that like to call out others for not being pro-green energy while they themselves do nothing personally about it. If you are not going to pitch in then maybe STFU about it is my motto or some jerk-face like me will call you out on your hypocrisy.

That whole spite part for me is pretty far down the line of importance but it is an added benefit and who knows, maybe I can shame a few of them into action (bc that always works). :D

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT