ADVERTISEMENT

This is the OT section correct?

BDE420

Team MVP
Apr 28, 2024
Hello Bueller????

Didn’t know I had to be on a certain side to bring discussion on topics on this forum.

Do I need to get my Football forum credit up first during the offseason or how do I get approval from the OT overlords who seem to only want pat on the backs to join discussion.

We may disagree we may not but that’s what this forum is about, discussion.

How many on here are flagging and getting posters removed for differing views? Pretty sad if so just post and comment or don’t and move on.

Simple really and no feelings need to be involved I’m sure it’ll be alright at the end.

It’s odd

• Haha
Reactions: TC Nole OX
I See You GIF by Hayley Kiyoko

Hello Bueller????

Didn’t know I had to be on a certain side to bring discussion on topics on this forum.

Do I need to get my Football forum credit up first during the offseason or how do I get approval from the OT overlords who seem to only want pat on the backs to join discussion.

How many on here are flagging and getting posters removed for differing views? Pretty sad if so just post and comment or don’t and move on.

Simple really and no feelings need to be involved I’m sure it’ll be alright at the end.

It’s odd
Reported

Hello brand new poster. It’s not enough to just be wealthy, good looking and have a giant horse cock to post here. You must either be funny, have thick skin, or be willing to spend countless hours making and endless chain of alts to cover up your failings.

Hello brand new poster. It’s not enough to just be wealthy, good looking and have a giant horse cock to post here. You must either be funny, have thick skin, or be willing to spend countless hours making and endless chain of alts to cover up your failings.
No need for multiple Alts I’ll stay here as as me as long as not banned.

Thick skin and enjoy discourse and the Hawks. Just felt the need to defend myself initially but again everyone be you and I’ll be me.

I feel like you doxed me though with that second sentence :)

Yep. Do it or GTFO.

Hello Bueller????

It’s odd
Hang in there, you will catch on. By the way who you voting for?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT