ADVERTISEMENT

This longshoreman strike will get ugly

Biden HAS to shut this down. The last thing Harris' campaign needs is an economic wrecking ball.

But then, the unions will be severely disappointed by the "most union-friendly administration in history" if Biden interferes, which he has the legal authority to do.

What will ol' Joe do? Support the union and give the election to Trump (and ruin Christmas in the process)?

Or stop the strike and face the consequences from his union pals?

Biden HAS to shut this down. The last thing Harris' campaign needs is an economic wrecking ball.

But then, the unions will be severely disappointed by the "most union-friendly administration in history" if Biden interferes, which he has the legal authority to do.

What will ol' Joe do? Support the union and give the election to Trump (and ruin Christmas in the process)?

Joe has already come out and said he’s not going to get involved and believes that the government has no place in stepping into collective bargaining.

So people are going to lose their jobs after two weeks of a slow down and after three weeks malls are going to close, per the guy in the video? Lol.

I love it. Time to get some pay back into the middle class hands. Eff the corporations.

E11LbnYWUAUNtGY.jpg

Union folks mostly vote for the Dear Leader anyway.

Bonespurs says, I hope this is a long and ugly strike. Good for me, but not good for America. But hey that'll ultimately make America great again right?

This is really getting out of control. It was cute when it was just the Starbucks baristas going on strike, but now it's hotel workers, highly-paid machinists at Boeing, nurses, and now the Longshoremen.... get while the getting is good, I guess.

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT