ADVERTISEMENT

The future is scary as hell

For three plus seasons?

Because that’s about how long the Iowa offense has struggled with crap opponents. Thank god for Kaleb Johnson, or the offensive numbers for this season would be downright dreadful.

Oh, and I see delusionalhawkeye55.0 has a partner in crime with hitting the laughing emoji. Good to have you back, @Frosty7130 Flakes. 😝
It's nice to see you so pissy we won again. Hope you kept my rent-free space in your head clean.

Kaleb definitely, but I doubt Graves will be leaving. He isn’t NFL ready yet.
Still a little small but very quick. I think AG plays four seasons. He said he wanted to complete a graduate program while at Iowa, if I correctly recall from his recruitment. Could be wrong. He was probably a sophomore upon enrollment so another year would make sense, especially if he's in a STEM program. Stretch the hardest classes over more time. Aaron seems like aa guy that blows up this year.

Most people probably could accept that and enjoy the games if they weren’t the most boring offense in FBS every year.
This offense isn't boring. There have been a bunch of big plays, mostly from Kaleb J, but not exclusively so. A great play on the TD pass, something new for Iowa.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT