ADVERTISEMENT

This might be a futile exercise but maybe I’ll actually learn something by listening.

trump does virtually everything the opposite of a leader. he's the bizzaro world version. A clown in full makeup..
This is why threads like this don't get responded to.

Have anything to back that? Like the zero wars started?

Trump lacks truthfulness, self-awareness, emotional intelligence, accountability, empathy, and tact, which are pretty much the key traits of a good leader.

That said, if a Republican said I'm voting for tax cuts, hard immigration stance, control of judicial appointments, and smaller government, and they believe Trump can bring all of that, I could see where someone could disassociate themselves from him as a person and their vote.

Reactions: WSC72
I applaud you for actually trying to listen to both points of view. That’s what learning truly is to me.

Another question might be: Will anyone watch the debate tonight with an open mind? Or are debates just a waste of time?
My mind is wide open to see Orange dipshit make an ass of himself.

Early, sir. Now we have an appointed Democrat candidate. If she falls behind, she will be replaced.
I bet she doesn’t. But then again, she is going to wipe the floor with him tonight. Also, candidates were not always chosen via primary voting. They used to be chosen at the convention. Just like Harris. And nobody but piss pants magas have a problem with it…dangerous precedent🙄.

I bet she doesn’t. But then again, she is going to wipe the floor with him tonight. Also, candidates were not always chosen via primary voting. They used to be chosen at the convention. Just like Harris. And nobody but piss pants magas have a problem with it…dangerous precedent🙄.
The recent Democrat convention did not elect Harris to be the candidate. The people at the convention were told what to do.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT