ADVERTISEMENT

This one is a toughie

I'm telling ya, this generation in college right now is the worst combination of opinionated and stupid that I've ever seen. It's ok to be dumb, it's ok to be opinionated - put the two together, give them smart phones and social media, and this is what you get.
Certainly not ALL college students but I understand the sediment (old WOB nod). It’s another example of how social media’s impact is probably a net negative for society and the world.

Certainly not ALL college students but I understand the sediment (old WOB nod). It’s another example of how social media’s impact is probably a net negative for society and the world.

If somebody did this 20 years ago before smart phones and cameras, they'd be tko'd and nobody would have seen it. Now, let's get some likes(!) and followers

Reactions: NDallasRuss
I can't imagine why she didn't put the camera on herself too

83995815-13340679-image-a-1_1713889673439.jpg

If this is tough for you, it says more about you than it does either potential a-hole

Alec should have said I’m not going to do that so respect my opinion and point of view as I respect your opinion and point of view. We live in the United States of America where you can have civil discourse but have to be respectful of each other so step off biatch and get out of my face!!

Who is the bigger asshole? Baldwin or the protestor?

The idiot badgering Baldwin should be set on fire. I don't get the hatred for Baldwin here. What a horrible thing he had to go through in killing that lady, accidentally. That could have happened to anyone and to go through that is just awful and I don't think he should be given any shit at all for it. Living with the fact it happened is punishment enough.

I'm telling ya, this generation in college right now is the worst combination of opinionated and stupid that I've ever seen. It's ok to be dumb, it's ok to be opinionated - put the two together, give them smart phones and social media, and this is what you get.
Not all, I think the immediacy of all the social media platforms amplifies and encourages a lot of the silliness. The videos of kids sitting at the library or working on a small group project don’t make a lot of feeds.

Reactions: SL Hawk Fan
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT