ADVERTISEMENT

This sounds like someone who would have Trump on speed dial...

NoleATL

HR Legend
Gold Member
Jul 11, 2007
Guess his fans will get to see him play for a few more years...

Tom Brady and Gisele Bündchen Attached Almost Their Entire Net Worth of $600 Million Into FTX Venture That Has Now Seen a 72% Drop in Value​

Guess his fans will get to see him play for a few more years...

Tom Brady and Gisele Bündchen Attached Almost Their Entire Net Worth of $600 Million Into FTX Venture That Has Now Seen a 72% Drop in Value​

JMO, but I doubt very much that they put (almost) their entire wealth into that venture. I'm guessing their stake is mostly ownership earned as a result of their endorsement with the company. They may have added some more of their own money to show that they had skin in the game, but it probably wasn't nine figures.

Of course, whatever they put in..........that's gone now.

JMO, but I doubt very much that they put (almost) their entire wealth into that venture. I'm guessing their stake is mostly ownership earned as a result of their endorsement with the company. They may have added some more of their own money to show that they had skin in the game, but it probably wasn't nine figures.

Of course, whatever they put in..........that's gone now.
Probably click bait. Hope it isn't though. Wouldn't be the first jock with insane money lose it all.

I have a theory that being super wealthy causes mental illness and amplifies other mental illness. I mean just look at these forums if you need proof.
I have another theory. Some folks are vastly overcompensated for a narrow skill set they have acquired. And lack other skills to maintain the resources produced from that narrow skill set.

I am going to say 100% clickbait article. There are numerous other articles that mention the couple losing their entire investment, but no mention of "attaching their entire fortune"
Plus, the deal was set up as an equity stake and the couple was given crypto to invest, they would not have needed to invest their own money to exchange crypto

Just because you can throw a ball or walk a runway doesn’t mean you’re a financial genius.

Reactions: NoleATL
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT